5.9

1. Nov 7, 2010
    an improvement over the first movie
  2. Mar 27, 2015
    It was nice, so much better than the first one. Its enjoyable and funny. The kids and everyone who likes Garfield will love it. I think that this time the story was better and the plot was better developed. Bill Murray is excellent and so hilarious as the voice of Garfield.
  3. Mar 12, 2013
    Enjoyable to watch. Great movie for kids,teens and some adults. I would watch this if it's friday night or i'm on vacation somewhere! I think it's a pretty good "Garfield" movie.
  4. Mar 2, 2011
    It moved slowly but was cute and kids will like the antics. Garfield is CGI while the humans and other animals are non-animated. Very good for families.
  5. Feb 6, 2013
    best movie of all time final verdict:
    1000000000000000/1 BOTHER WATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Nov 9, 2013
    It seems to keep a lot closer to Garfield than the first film. With bits of humor here and there, this is more worth watching than the first. But I don't want a sequel.
  7. Nov 3, 2013
    GOTTA WATCH THIS MOVIE 100000000/100000 WATCH THIS MOVIE GARFIELD IS GOD PRAISE GARFIELD PSYPRBSFAN1 IS COMPLETELY RIGHT PLEASE DONT FLAG THIS REVIEW!!!!
  8. DavidE.
    Oct 11, 2006
    It was a lot better than the first I think. Was it great? No. But it was alright and I found myself actually enjoying it.
  9. JimD.
    Oct 12, 2006
    Fun Stuff. I highly recommend it.
  10. LauraB.
    Jun 20, 2006
    This movie couldn't be better!
  11. NickE.
    Jun 30, 2006
    The greatest film of all time.
  12. VladimirA.
    Jun 18, 2006
    This movie rocks.
  13. Oct 16, 2014
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
    Best movie 2006!
    It made me feel alive again, I've never seen a movie this great before.
    Definitely deserves a 10/10!

1. Reviewed by: Kyle Smith
    Kids should see Garfield: A Tale of Two Kitties. It'll help prepare them for a lifetime of mediocre entertainment ahead.
  2. Tedious almost beyond endurance.
    Though Murray and Curry gamely deliver some chuckle-worthy one-liners along the way, they're mostly leashed to material as moldy and uninspired as the "Jeffersons" theme song.