4.5

1. AlysW.
    Jan 9, 2006
    It's a great movie with very romantic scene Mariah Carey deserves an oscar for her role as Billie Frank.
  2. olivial
    Oct 24, 2007
    Whoever thought this movie was that bad, or thinks Mariah Carey is that bad of an actress, just doesn't like Mariah Carey, period.
  3. BrandonH.
    May 4, 2004
    I loved it and i am the most honest fan of mariah carey i love all her music not one song i have heard i didn't like and this movie was very touching to me and to who ever watches it. It's a good family movie and mariah carey i love you you're great and keep it up. brandon henchey merrill wisconsin.
  4. KhalidA.
    Sep 28, 2001
    The movie is the kind that makes you wonder about your life.. The importance of friends, family, love etc.. people have been looking at Mariah with hate in their hearts which is very sad because they are expecting Mariah to do miracles. I support her and what she does because being creative is what it's all about and not looking at critics who want something out of someone who The movie is the kind that makes you wonder about your life.. The importance of friends, family, love etc.. people have been looking at Mariah with hate in their hearts which is very sad because they are expecting Mariah to do miracles. I support her and what she does because being creative is what it's all about and not looking at critics who want something out of someone who doesn't want to be that way. Make sense? Well for me it does and I'm sure for many people who use their heads. Expand
  5. RaulG.
    Oct 3, 2001
    Mariah is a convincing actress, and apparently the critics couldn't see that. But like she said 'This movie is for the people who really care...THE FANS'. And Mariah, it doesn't matter what everybody says, I won't stop believing in you.
  6. SeanJ.
    Aug 18, 2002
    This movie was OFFF THAAAAAA HOOK! dun listen to what critics have to say...watch the movie your self!
  7. Lauren
    Mar 30, 2002
    I used to listen to those little rummors and think Mariah wasn't all that, but I watched her movie and that totally changed, the NY Post must be really out of their minds if they think it wasn't worth it. I think the movie was really cute, made me cry at the end. I now can say that after watching, Mariah Carey is on my top list. She has an incredible voice. I don't know I used to listen to those little rummors and think Mariah wasn't all that, but I watched her movie and that totally changed, the NY Post must be really out of their minds if they think it wasn't worth it. I think the movie was really cute, made me cry at the end. I now can say that after watching, Mariah Carey is on my top list. She has an incredible voice. I don't know what "Austin Chronicle / Steve Davis" was talking about J.Lo being better. I can't remember the last time Jenifer pulled such a voice. I give props to Mariah, In my opinion we should start seing more of her acting, it was great! All those negative comments are just based on simple ENVIOUSNESS....Mariah w/o a doubt now has a new fan here~*~ Expand
  8. Jenn
    Sep 29, 2001
    Critics are mean. Mariah has talent and I hope she makes a great comeback.
  9. MarjorieP.
    Apr 15, 2002
    I absolutely loved this movie. Max Beesley is totally awesome as Ace and Mariah did a great job too. Give her a break it was her first movie & I thought she did great. The whole movie was a pleasure to watch, the Soundtrack is really great too. I don't understand, this movie was totally AWESOME!!! I am going to buy it!!!
  10. VigettesL.
    Oct 3, 2001
    I think it's a good movie. And the soundtrack is good.
  11. TifinieH.
    Apr 20, 2002
    I think it was a good movie, and it gave everybody a break from the "happily ever after" ending. It had a realistic feel to it and directed people from fantasy back to everyday life.
  12. PhatGrrrl
    Jan 31, 2002
    Critics are mean! Mariah is sensitive and needs everyone's support to pull these trying times. She is kind to the poor.
  13. DarrylP.
    Oct 3, 2001
    It is really a great movie. Mariah was incredible in it. She is such a good actrees/singer. It is incredible.
  14. L.Y.
    Jun 30, 2003
    I liked the movie and it made me a fan. Mariah has a wonderful voice. I think the critics went overboard, the movie was not that bad...Mariah keep up the good work.
  15. DonaldD.
    Oct 12, 2001
    Mariah is the best singer and can act well also, why are the critics being mean to her?
  16. VigettesL.
    Oct 3, 2001
    I think it's a good movie. And the soundtrack is good.
  17. ChrisT.
    Oct 11, 2003
    This movie was so incredibly bad, that I have to give it a ten; I don't think anyone could even try and make a movie so devoid of any redeeming qualities. The plot was so bland and rushed, the characters were so lacking and acting was worse than a school play; the mere fact that someone greenlighted this movie makes it worth a 10. Even the soundtrack was pretty bad (with the This movie was so incredibly bad, that I have to give it a ten; I don't think anyone could even try and make a movie so devoid of any redeeming qualities. The plot was so bland and rushed, the characters were so lacking and acting was worse than a school play; the mere fact that someone greenlighted this movie makes it worth a 10. Even the soundtrack was pretty bad (with the exception of "all my life", which just happened to get stuck in my head). Congrats Mariah! A masterpiece of crap! Expand
  18. Sep 27, 2010
    she can act.. though not that good as what was expected but she did act.. she performed well not just by singing but by her expression.. well done still.. well done...still proud of you
  19. Aug 11, 2013
    I've watch it, and thats very good, the soundtrack, emotional buidings, all are great....... I'm very proud of her, the one who gets everything.......
  20. tonys.
    May 10, 2006
    Great music, funny in parts but badly written.
  21. L.Markthen
    Jan 1, 2002
    Critics never get it right ignore them. Mariah is great and I hope she makes a great comeback. The soundtrack is v. good.
  22. Nikki
    Jan 20, 2002
    This movie is really good. At least I liked it and so did all of my friends....Critics need to stop putting singers down ! They are human too and need praising and encouraging not being bullied.
  23. Byg
    Oct 7, 2001
    This movie captures an essence not seen since the "Godfather" Part 1 and 2. This film simply is magnificent, the only thing holding it back from a perfect 10 was the lack of male genitalia shown by the star of the film.
  24. MelissaF.
    Jul 31, 2003
    Mariah it was great j.lo is just into the money how many times she had gotten divorce please. you're great.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 23 Critics

Assure Patient, who has paranoid delusions about Jennifer Lopez being molded into the new M______ C_____, to rest easy because Lopez has never made a film as bad as Glitter.
  2. "Zis is not verking! Zee glitter cannot overpower zee artist!" That, in a sentence, sums up what is wrong with this picture.
  3. A heart-wrenching debacle from the starting gun.