Lionsgate | Release Date: October 4, 2013
tbd
No score yet
WATCH NOW
Target360Jun 10, 2016
Really good. This is an awesome movie that portrays the music industry without using more opinion than facts. It also has very few bad parts. Good for family viewing.
TheQuietGamerFeb 23, 2014
Much better than I was expecting. It's a sweet and touching "faith movie" that doesn't suffer from being overly familiar like many other movies in this genre suffer from. The movie manages to take a look at the darker side of the musicMuch better than I was expecting. It's a sweet and touching "faith movie" that doesn't suffer from being overly familiar like many other movies in this genre suffer from. The movie manages to take a look at the darker side of the music industry without being explicit. For some this will be considered copping out, but I think it was an effective way to portray these realities without sacrificing the innocence at the core of this film.

All of the actors give great performances. Obviously given the fact that this movie gives a lot of references to God it is not for everyone. If you have anything against religion then this is not for you. Still, this is a genuine good movie and one that I recommend to those who have no issues with God or faith, or at least can tolerate the message of faith. The movie can be overly sweet at times, and there are some predictable moments, but overall I did really enjoy the film and find it to be recommendable.