6.7

1. Nov 6, 2010
    this is way better than Halloweens 1 and 2.
  2. Mar 11, 2012
    My favorite "Halloween" movie. I think it was very creative and twisted and just beautiful. I loved it very much! The actors and actresses were great, especially Donald Pleasence and Danielle Harris. Check it out.
  3. Sep 20, 2013
    "Halloween 4" stands with the original "Halloween" on my list of favorite Halloween movies. The storyline to this film was fantastic. The acting was brilliant. Too bad that we didn't hear much from Ellie Cornell after this movie and Halloween 5, but she is a fantastic actress. Danielle Harris's portrayal of Jamie Lloyd, Laurie Strode's 9 year old daughter is what makes this movie my favorite. Brilliant actress. And of course, Donald Pleasence never ever disappoints. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Caryn James
    In this film, suspense and psychological horror have given way to superhuman strength and resilience...The one effectively handled scene is the last, which promises a sequel with a feminist twist.
    The final minute of Halloween 4 remains as unsettling today as it was during its 1988 theatrical run. The real reason to see this movie is not for the predictable build-up, but for the cliffhanger provided by director Dwight H. Little and screenwriter Alan B. McElroy.
  3. Reviewed by: Staff (Not Credited)
    The best of the sequels to Carpenter's seminal slasher movie...Directed with flair by Little, who does not blatantly ape Carpenter's style, the movie delivers a number of effective chills without relying too heavily on the kinds of tired tricks and bloody gore that have made this genre a boring cliche.