| Release Date: April 26, 2013
tbd
No score yet
WATCH NOW
DBSMay 1, 2013
I saw Hamesima X at Quad last night and I think that considering independent/foreign films that I saw, and I saw many of them, this one is really different and I'm not saying different in a negative way, actually Hamesima X effected me (andI saw Hamesima X at Quad last night and I think that considering independent/foreign films that I saw, and I saw many of them, this one is really different and I'm not saying different in a negative way, actually Hamesima X effected me (and my friends) in a way we never experienced before.
It's not a Hollywood film nor a typical independent film but it has its own charm
I think, you could not really compare it to other films, it has its own special genre and I can't really say what is it... maybe you can call it a: Sci-fi, Spiritual, Drama, Experimental... whatever...
Bottom of the line I have never seen such a film before!
AndrewstivensonMay 2, 2013
THE FILM IS MAYBE A BIT TOO SPIRITUAL AND SOME KIND OF RELIGIOUS, HOWEVER YOU CAN'T IGNORE THE GUTS OF THOSE FILMMAKERS... I MEAN HOW COULD THEY TAKE SUCH A DIFFICULT ISSUE AND TALK ABOUT IT SO OPENLY WHILE MAKING IT SO INTRIGUING AT THETHE FILM IS MAYBE A BIT TOO SPIRITUAL AND SOME KIND OF RELIGIOUS, HOWEVER YOU CAN'T IGNORE THE GUTS OF THOSE FILMMAKERS... I MEAN HOW COULD THEY TAKE SUCH A DIFFICULT ISSUE AND TALK ABOUT IT SO OPENLY WHILE MAKING IT SO INTRIGUING AT THE SAME TIME... IN GENERAL THE FILM IS NOT BAD AT ALL Expand