4.7

1. Effy
    Dec 22, 2009
    Let's be real.. it's Disney, and that' s why I wasn't expecting much -- nothing more than a long-lasting episode with some new people, if you know what I mean. I don't think anyone 9+ can find it very funny, but it's cute.. Miley Cyrus isn't as bad as I thought she'd be to be honest. And that blond guy, not bad.The songs at the beginning were prettyLet's be real.. it's Disney, and that' s why I wasn't expecting much -- nothing more than a long-lasting episode with some new people, if you know what I mean. I don't think anyone 9+ can find it very funny, but it's cute.. Miley Cyrus isn't as bad as I thought she'd be to be honest. And that blond guy, not bad.The songs at the beginning were pretty catchy but the climb, What the fuck!? also hated the last 20minutes of the movie AND that scene with Jackson getting devoured by an alligator...AEHM, even a 5 year old wouldn't buy it. Expand
  2. Jan 2, 2012
    Hannah Montana the Movie just ends up being a crappy episode of the show stretched into almost 2 hrs of a movie. And it features just awful performances especially from Miley Cyrus. I give this movie 23%.
  3. RickiN.
    Feb 2, 2010
    It sucked because of Miley Cyrus was in it btw its only 10 year old kids who like her, anyone over 10 and like her have a damaged brain.
  4. RickyB
    Apr 10, 2009
    Another example of melting. However, it was a great ADVERITISEMENT towards taylor Swift. My 5 year old daughter hated this movie and thats saying something. The best part about this movie is the fact that the whole Hannah montanna garbage will be FINISHED!!! O it was a relief when i saw the end credits roll as well
  5. JohnH
    May 8, 2009
    I loved how this movie was in color. Disney, you've done it again!
  6. kgm
    Apr 14, 2009
    Suspend your disbelief as this limp movie would have you believe that an idyllic town set in some imaginary part of Tennessee in which everyone just seems to love everyone else in that strange, southern hospitality way could actually even exist. Yeah, y
  7. JoeBlow
    Apr 16, 2009
    Do we really need to watch this to find out that it's garbage, just like the whole of MIley Cyrus' career. I mean, come on, folks, do you think that there is even a remote possibility that it would be anything less than absolute horrible s*@t? This will appeal to anyone from ages 1 - 5, beyond that, if you like this, you have serious issues and should seek help.
  8. StuartM
    Apr 25, 2009
    The Worst movie ever. Like everything else Disney it relies more on marketing then actually being good. This is just trash in a pretty package for kids to eat up.
  9. JayH
    Aug 13, 2009
    I will never understand the Hannah Montana craze. The problem is the lack of talent. It's just another way Disney can make a ton of money exploiting youth. Worn out story, riddled with cliche's and just too cute.
  10. MosieL
    Apr 10, 2009
    Three words: Absolutely, positively awful.
  11. bena
    Apr 12, 2009
    One of the worst movies I've ever seen. Just a money grabbing capitalisim exploitation, and I watch a t least one movie a week.
  12. JennaS
    Apr 14, 2009
    All that was missing from this movie was Disney
  13. harolde
    May 11, 2009
    I didn't even waste 10 dollars on this movie. If it is anything like the series, the police should shut down the thertre because they are toutrering people. Of couse, little girls will love it because its hannah montana. Don't be fooled, don't waste 10 dollars on this!
  14. TimH
    May 8, 2009
    I love love LOVE this movie! The part where Hannah is fighting with Oprah is the funniest!
  15. ElizaW
    Dec 19, 2009
    I got this movie for my FOURTEENTH birthday. I was never really into Hannah Montana, 'cause the series and songs were considered as 'childish'. I wanted to give it a try, and watched the movie. Well, not even the whole movie. I had to stop halfway, because I was falling asleep, and there wasn't ANY motivation to watch the other half of this crap. Predictable, boring, I got this movie for my FOURTEENTH birthday. I was never really into Hannah Montana, 'cause the series and songs were considered as 'childish'. I wanted to give it a try, and watched the movie. Well, not even the whole movie. I had to stop halfway, because I was falling asleep, and there wasn't ANY motivation to watch the other half of this crap. Predictable, boring, boring, boring, predictable, very very fake, and basically the movie was the whole series-thing repeated, it didn't add anything special. Very sad to watch how Taylor Swift totally crushed Hannah Montana. Still give it a 4, because if you're Hannah Montana fan you'll probably like it. Expand
  16. MatthewL
    Dec 28, 2009
    This could likely be the worst piece of cinema ever. It makes me wonder if everyone with any actual talent at Disney got fired after the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy finished and replaced by screaming little girls.
  17. Aug 23, 2011
    Although HANNAH MONTANA: THE MOVIE is mostly awful, especially compared to the fairly decent "Disney Channel Original Series" of its basis, but it's sad to say that this is one of Miley Cyrus's best films yet.
  18. Apr 4, 2015
    This movie is just fulled with cliche's the daddy/daughter bond, te teenage attitude. Apparently Cyrus is just unlike able, in the most annoying way as possible an order to make a "girl movie". She cannot so .......why like this movie?
  19. Aug 29, 2014
    That's has a good story, but i think it's very exclusive.. It's more directed at women kids, and the channel is watched for all the geners! And i think this actress Miley Cyrus bad, she's like... no reaction.. soft.. She's really better singing then acting!

1. There are sufficient pratfalls and Miley/Hannah quick-changes to satisfy the fans, while Cyrus retains that natural, unforced likability that made her a star in the first place.
  2. Reviewed by: Lael Loewenstein
    A goofily endearing romp that might even lasso a few new fans.
    It's almost foolish to review Hannah Montana: The Movie as anything other than the latest cog in a cultural phenomenon/mass-marketing juggernaut. The film itself certainly doesn't aspire to anything more.