Happy Feet Two

5.5

1. Jan 16, 2012
    Happy Feet Two is more original then its predecessor and is cheery, fun and hilarious; it features just moments of awe with its animation along with its music which could make you cry it is so beautiful. Along wit h its top notch voice acting the film succeeds and is a rare sequel that I think is better than the fist mostly because of it just being so adorable. I give this fantastic movie 88%.
  2. Dec 30, 2011
    Depuis le premier, il y a eu beaucoup de changements. Je dirais même un peu trop. L'animation s'est vue embellir question qualité par un travail détaillé de chaque personnage (duvet, peau, carapace...) et décor (neige, banquise, herbe...). Question humour, cette suite propose des idées totalement loufoques etDepuis le premier, il y a eu beaucoup de changements. Je dirais même un peu trop. L'animation s'est vue embellir question qualité par un travail détaillé de chaque personnage (duvet, peau, carapace...) et décor (neige, banquise, herbe...). Question humour, cette suite propose des idées totalement loufoques et géniales, à commencer par les krills. En somme, c'est du Happy Feet! Et la musique? Voilà ce que je considère comme le point faible par rapport au premier : cet opus est beaucoup moins porté sur les chansons et la danse, et le scénario n'est pas si exceptionnel que ça (malgré quelques "remarques" écologiques). Mais là où j'ai été déçu (et faut prendre en compte que la vf), c'est le changement de voix de certains personnages et surtout la plupart des chansons qui ont été traduites (ça fait spectacle des Enfoirés). Une très bonne suite, mais largement gâchéé par la vf! Expand
  3. Aug 10, 2012
    A sequel did well for both children and for adults with fantastic music and lots of fun. Besides all this Happy Feet 2 is also a film about love and solidarity among different animals. This movie, besides being a great film entertainment, this film is also very educational.
  4. Aug 28, 2012
    better thans it's predecessor :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Jan 30, 2012
    Even if you don't enjoy the storyline, the fun, music and sheer beauty of the animation is worth the entrance fee alone. The side story involving the Krill, voiced by Brad Pitt & Matt Damon is hilarious!
  6. Dec 16, 2011
    This review contains spoilers. think people are being way too harsh on this movie. Some critics refused to look deeper because this is not your usual type of kiddie animation film. I am actually shocked at reading some of the scathing reviews. Collapse
  7. Nov 21, 2011
    I think people are being way too harsh on this movie. Some critics refused to look deeper because this is not your usual type of kiddie animation film. I am actually shocked at reading some of the scathing reviews. Also, I think people are being too hypercritical because the first Happy Feet won the Oscar.

I loved this movie. I found it far superior to Rango, Gnomeo & Juliet, and Cars

I loved this movie. I found it far superior to Rango, Gnomeo & Juliet, and Cars 2. The animation was amazing. I think it has the best production values and cinematography of any animated film of 2011, I have seen so far. It has wonderful music. The story is in-depth, layered, complex, and much more meaningful than the first Happy Feet. Mumble and Erik are great characters. The voice acting was incredible. Pitt and Damon were standouts. There are important themes and messages about community, teamwork, bravery, overcoming obstacles, environmentalism, and how all walks of life connect to teach other. The movie was ambitious, it has a few flaws in that the plotline can be tedious and the dialogue could have been better, but the overall effect was great. I laughed, cried, and felt such empathy for these penguins. This movie has a lot of soul and heart. Erik, Atticus, and Bo are just adorable. There were so many twists and turns. The movie avoids some standard cliches. I just felt the amount of effort and hard work the entire cast and crew put into this movie. It is shame it has bombed at the box office and some critics are being too cold to it.
  8. Mar 17, 2012
    this is awesome george you should make a third happy feet. its a really fun family film. its funny,its inspiritional,and i love it a whole lot one of the best movie since the first happy feet. i kinda like it more than the first one.george like i said before make a nother one please!!!

Pitt and Damon deliver the best lines (wisecracks about the food chain, predators and evolution, etc.) but their characters also represent most of us.
  2. Reviewed by: Kenneth Turan
    Nov 18, 2011
    Dazzling panoramas, no matter how impressive, are no substitute for the involving story Happy Feet Two has had to do without.
  3. Reviewed by: Kyle Smith
    Nov 18, 2011
    "Happy Feet" was one of the greatest and most original animated films, but the sequel can't even decide what it's about for the first 40 minutes.