Happy Feet Two

1. Nov 18, 2011
    The film has an essence similar to the first, a musical, which is produced unpretentious style with a teenager, but eventually becomes childish and tacky, it's really weak, bad, surely.
  2. Feb 6, 2012
    What trash! I wasted $10 seeing this film in the movies. It was so bad I actually saw a few people walk out on it. I felt the desire to do the same, but stuck with it in hopes it would get better. Sadly it was just as bad at the end as it was 15 minutes in. Avoid this trash at all cost.
  3. Jun 24, 2012
    Why is it that happy feet in part 1 at the end a little of the yellow on his chest is showing and in part 2 its not i guess they dont watch the movie to see. Hello people do it right
  4. Dec 26, 2012
    Although the original was a hit, I was not struck at this sequel. Although the 'krill scenes' throughout the film provide a light-hearted and comical effect to the film that I liked, the rest of the film just lacked overall polish and the story line was mediocre and I didn't really enjoy the film because of this

Pitt and Damon deliver the best lines (wisecracks about the food chain, predators and evolution, etc.) but their characters also represent most of us.
  2. Reviewed by: Kenneth Turan
    Nov 18, 2011
    Dazzling panoramas, no matter how impressive, are no substitute for the involving story Happy Feet Two has had to do without.
  3. Reviewed by: Kyle Smith
    Nov 18, 2011
    "Happy Feet" was one of the greatest and most original animated films, but the sequel can't even decide what it's about for the first 40 minutes.