6.4

1. Jan 1, 2014
    The Harold and Kumar sequel is quite hilarious but despite it's hilarity its far more unrealistic, less relatable, less unique and less funny as the first one.
  2. Dec 12, 2013
    Doesn't deliver the laughs as well as the original, and doesn't have such a strikingly simple storyline. At it's core is a story about love, disguised with weed and dick jokes.
  3. Oct 27, 2013
    Esta pelicula me gusto mucho, tuvo comedia de la buena y fue capaz de sacarle carcajadas a los espectadores.Esta pelicula, lo malo que tuvo es que no tiene mucho realismo, y eso puede no gustarle al espectador.
  4. Jun 12, 2013
    The best film of the trilogy. Funny and entertaining. Liked it a lot
  5. Nov 9, 2011
    I can only imagine that the director of this movie was so high that he think that been high is to cool that actually could be funny, this movie is to racist, stupid and extreme that sucks my score is 2 out of 10
  6. Oct 12, 2011
    This movie keeps you interested and entertained. Their was nothing extremely memorable about the movie but this movie pointed out a lot of possible stupidity that the government may be functioning on from the intelligence agencies to the president. The movie poked fun at many things but I found it to be more of an exposing of some situations that are not always as it seems. For example I found the funniest part in the movie to be the bong scare on the plane. Expand
  7. Aug 7, 2011
    Stupid movie with 'physiological' sense of humor. The only reason I watched it was Neil Patrick Harris... And he didn't let me down, because his character (named... Neil Patrick Harris) was hilarious.

1. Reviewed by: John DeFore
    Lacks the fresh charm that made their first such an unexpected (if guilty) pleasure.
  2. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    An over-the-top and beyond-PC comedy that sometimes deftly, sometimes slapdashedly infuses party-hearty anarchy with hectoring moral outrage.
  3. Mostly dumb, no matter how desperately and even valiantly it aims for "thinky."