Warner Bros. Pictures | Release Date: April 25, 2008
8.4
Universal acclaim based on 314 Ratings
WATCH NOW
WahlbergDec 3, 2014
This film soo disgusting!! Funny Enough but don't Let the Boobs too more.
This film soo disgusting!! Funny Enough but don't Let the Boobs too more.
I really didn't think the first Harold and Kumar movie was all that good, I would rate it at around 6 out of 10, maybe 7, but at least it had more than one funny part. In this sequel the only funny part, to me anyway, was the scenes with George W in the secret room. Other than this, it just plain sucked ass. The filmmakers seemed to rely on gross gags with little or no build up and while I like many films that are stupid/gross, I just could not like this one. It just seemed to fall short of funny, it was predictable and kinda boring and maybe a little uncomfortable. I regretted seeing it while I was watching it.
Jack97Jan 1, 2014
The Harold and Kumar sequel is quite hilarious but despite it's hilarity its far more unrealistic, less relatable, less unique and less funny as the first one.
gingyAug 7, 2011
Stupid movie with 'physiological' sense of humor. The only reason I watched it was Neil Patrick Harris... And he didn't let me down, because his character (named... Neil Patrick Harris) was hilarious.
DanielV.Aug 6, 2009
I was disappointed with how this movie differs from the original. There were funny moments, but overall, it was bland. The guy second in command of homeland security was hilarious, though. And, had he not been included in this film, I do not I was disappointed with how this movie differs from the original. There were funny moments, but overall, it was bland. The guy second in command of homeland security was hilarious, though. And, had he not been included in this film, I do not think it would have been so funny. (The ghetto seen was also very funny). So, if you have seen the first one, and have not gotten a chance to see this one, you are not missing out. Expand
ecAug 12, 2008
Joe A. used the term "anti-racist" for someone who makes fun of white people. ummm, last time i checked, that's just "racist." there's no "reverse-racism" or "anti-racism" . . . the definition of racism is: racial prejudice or Joe A. used the term "anti-racist" for someone who makes fun of white people. ummm, last time i checked, that's just "racist." there's no "reverse-racism" or "anti-racism" . . . the definition of racism is: racial prejudice or discrimination. if you are an African-American and you hate whites, you are racist. if you are white and you hate African-Americans, you are racist. sorry, that comment just bothered me a lot. Expand
JoeT.Aug 3, 2008
SPOILER This mislabeled sequel doesn't even have much to do with Gitmo. Any opportunity lost. Probably a '6', but am so disappointed by how unfunny and toothless this sequel turned out.
OgestJul 22, 2008
I was really looking forward to seeing it since i loved first part. However, after I watched "Escape from Guantanamo Bay" I was disappointed. Still it is funny and jokes are good but I was expecting more from second part of Harold & Kumar I was really looking forward to seeing it since i loved first part. However, after I watched "Escape from Guantanamo Bay" I was disappointed. Still it is funny and jokes are good but I was expecting more from second part of Harold & Kumar adventures. Too bad N.P.H. didn't make it to the end. Expand
JayH.Jul 18, 2008
John Cho and Kal Penn are terrific, but the story and humor goes too much to the extreme, and the humor also tends to be really gross at times. But, it does have some very funny scenes.
BlakKMay 25, 2008
I felt this sequel was made for the sake of making a sequel. It really didn't live up to the original. Many of the jokes fell flat, and I got the impression that they were trying too hard. Might be a decent afternoon DVD viewing, but I felt this sequel was made for the sake of making a sequel. It really didn't live up to the original. Many of the jokes fell flat, and I got the impression that they were trying too hard. Might be a decent afternoon DVD viewing, but certainly not worth the price of a movie ticket. Expand
BillLMay 2, 2008
Definitely not bad, but doesn't top the first one. However, considering how its just another low-budget stoner movie, it is well written and definately deserves a view for college kids with a free weekend.
JeffS.Apr 28, 2008
This movie had no direction and very little humor. It's as if they tried to patch together a whole movie out of one or two good humurous moments.
JimBApr 28, 2008
These first 3 ratings are from rating bots; there is no way this movie is worth a 10; it was worse than the first. The movie was epic meh.