8.1

1. Dec 16, 2014
    May be, if I am Producer of this film, I will change the title, it become "The Great Amazing Harry Potter and His Last Story." It's really really the great way to finish the story. Moreover when Harry being in Prof. Dumbledore office to see what in all Severus head-contents, then Dumbledore said to Snape, "Lily! After all this time." Snape answered, "Always". That conversation was soMay be, if I am Producer of this film, I will change the title, it become "The Great Amazing Harry Potter and His Last Story." It's really really the great way to finish the story. Moreover when Harry being in Prof. Dumbledore office to see what in all Severus head-contents, then Dumbledore said to Snape, "Lily! After all this time." Snape answered, "Always". That conversation was so philosophic means, with the few words, it has so much meaning. I just amazed and the same time I was just crying.
    Great Movie. A Thousand applause!
  2. Oct 18, 2014
    In Part 2 of the epic finale, the battle between the good and evil forces of the Wizarding world escalates into an all-out war. The stakes have never been higher and no one is safe. But it is Harry Potter who may be called upon to make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with Lord Voldemort. It all ends here.
  3. Oct 16, 2014
    La última entrega de Harry Potter... no hay palabras para describir lo que sentí en 2011.
    No es la mejor peli de la saga pero estuve en tensión todo el rato, disfrutando cada minuto. Cuando acabó, se podría decir que acabó una etapa de mi vida... No habrá otra saga igual.

PD: para no hacer muchos análisis, las pelis de HP de mejor a peor por orden ascendente (aunque todas son perfectas para mí):

-HP4 (la mas espectacular, la que mas veces he visto y también la mas distraída en mi opinión).

-HP7 P1 (fue la mas curiosa, ni siquiera salía Hogwarts pero fue una maravilla, se me pasó volando). El final es el mas triste de toda la saga.

-HP6 (muchos la critican pero creo que es con la que mas me he reído de todas).

-HP2 (Dobby, el basilisco, el coche volador, la família de Ron, el padre de Malfoy... ¿Hace falta decir más?)

-HP1 (la primera es la primera, la más mágica e inocente, tiene algo que la hace encantadora.)

-HP7 P2 (todo acción, quizás le faltó el humor pero fue muy emocionante, con grandes momentos.)

-HP3 (cambió bastante de las dos primeras, no me gustó tanto pero la trama de los viajes al pasado y los hombres lobo la hacían genial también.)

-HP5 (la mas lenta de todas, con una profesora insoportable pero un tramo final que recompensaba todo lo demás.)

En fin, una saga inolvidable. Imprescindible.
  4. Aug 7, 2014
    I could resume this movie in one word: amazing. It was the epic conclusion that all HP fans have awaited for so many years, It has some difference to the book, but then again no movie is exactly like the book. Shows great special effects and it keeps truthful to the book. I don´t know why are some stupid people that give this AMAZING movie a red mark.
  5. Jul 2, 2014
    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 is a fantastic ending to a loved series. It definitely shines brighter than the first part, especially in the end. It brought tears to my eyes, and that's a sign of a good movie.
  6. Jun 7, 2014
    As Harry Potter is my fav book, it rather hard to give it a low score. Although it has a few faults, I love it to bits. Its storyline is great and Harry is such a loveable character! indeed it deserves a 10 but that would be biased.
  7. May 4, 2014
    The final film ends on a hugely strong note. This being the best of the series by far. The stars have grown to wonderful actors and actresses. the music is epic. the violence is cool and its sad to see it all end. It was overall a great series that can be revisited over and over again.
  8. Apr 20, 2014
    Yes. Absolutely yes. The perfect ending to a series that spanned a decade. Everything works, from the gut-clenching tension to the exhilarating battle scenes to the poignant moments of closure. The best of the Harry Potter movies, and one of the best films of today's cinema.
  9. Mar 15, 2014
    A wonderful movie, and if you've ever lost a loved one, you'll truly connect with the emotion in this story. Many people grew up reading and watching the Harry Potter story, and this final movie reaches the peak of maturity in subject matter. It deals with honor, death, love, and sacrifice. Thank you Ms. Rowling for teaching our younger generation these important values.
  10. Feb 19, 2014
    This is the best movie of the Harry Potter film series, because it's so entertaining and it got wonderful scenes that just blows me of!

The first thing I got to say about his movie is the beginning, it's so exciting and gorgeous. This movie got an awesome amount of action, but an calm tempo at the same time which made it wonderful. The story couldn't have been more awesome as it is, because it's so damn good, and the music is wonderful! The actors in this movie are fabulous as usual, and I never got bored at any time.
    Among all the Harry Potter movies does this one stand out, because its so unique and it contains so much unique scenes that I haven't seen before.

The negative thing about this movie is that it might have been to dark scenes, because it was hard to see all the details in the movie. Another bad thing is that the when the movie was in the "climax-stage" it could have been more dramatic scenes, for example more awesome music, even thought the music is awesome in this movie. Another thing that they could have done is that they could have shown us more of Hogwarts in the future. The last thing that bother me is (SPOILER ALERT!) why Harry Potter destroyed the Elder Wand, he could have become the most powerful magician ever, but in the end I understand why he did it.

The ending must have been the best ending ever in all the harry potter movies, it was so touching and sad at the same time, and if I must say, I cried in the end credits! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 is the best Harry Potter movie ever, and I can watch it over and over without getting bored of it!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 gets a 9/10
  11. Jan 24, 2014
    A powerful ending to one of the most beloved franchises in movie history. Superb acting, powerful tone-throttling music, and a variety of special effects make this a gem for everyone to see.
  12. Jan 18, 2014
    It’s impossible to specifically point out the aspects of the plot I disliked in Deathly Hallows 2 while simultaneously keeping this review devoid of spoilers, although I can say that they mostly concern the deaths of major characters and the newest dei ex machina that J.K. Rowling and Steve Kloves got up their sleeves. Not all of them were grave though and in some cases, it’s merely theIt’s impossible to specifically point out the aspects of the plot I disliked in Deathly Hallows 2 while simultaneously keeping this review devoid of spoilers, although I can say that they mostly concern the deaths of major characters and the newest dei ex machina that J.K. Rowling and Steve Kloves got up their sleeves. Not all of them were grave though and in some cases, it’s merely the poor adaption of the source material that causes confusion or illogicality. Either way, it impairs what is actually an appropriate denouement to this outstanding huge story and makes the top rating the film’s best moments would definitely rate a no-go. It's far from being a perfect film and that doesn’t change with a handful of unforgettable scenes. Nevertheless, I reckon it to be a very worthy finale for the franchise and, as with the other seven, the flaws just can’t prevent me from rewatching it over and over again. Expand
  13. Jan 3, 2014
    Um um final emocionante para um das melhores franquias do cinema, com certeza fechou com chave de ouro uma das melhores sagas de fantasia da história.
  14. Nov 1, 2013
    "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" ends the Harry Potter series with a spectacular bang of light. Director David Yates completely changes the tense and atmospheric mood from Part 1 to an intense and exciting magical war movie. The film is impressively staged, the script and dialogue has been well-written and this film can easily be nominated as the best Harry Potter movie in"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" ends the Harry Potter series with a spectacular bang of light. Director David Yates completely changes the tense and atmospheric mood from Part 1 to an intense and exciting magical war movie. The film is impressively staged, the script and dialogue has been well-written and this film can easily be nominated as the best Harry Potter movie in the franchise. Expand
  15. Oct 24, 2013
    With perfect acting and visually-stunning effects, 'Deathly Hallows: Part II' brings the franchise to a magical and unforgettable conclusion, and may even be the best film of the franchise.
  16. Oct 11, 2013
    One of the greatest films ever made, period. It is absolutely incredible, and every moment was epic. It was sad to see these characters grow up, but great at the same time. My personal favorite Potter movie, and one of my all-time favorite films.
  17. Sep 10, 2013
    I loved this movie. Good effects, good actors, all very good! The only thing I did not like was to know that this was the last film in the Harry Potter But as I enjoyed the film give "10 points to Gryffindor!"
  18. Sep 8, 2013
    I never thought that the conclusion to a beloved series would end as magnificently as it did. Part 2 of the big finale really delivers. It's action-packed, heart-felt, dramatic and thrilling the whole way through. It delivers in bringing back old quality Harry Potter feel and delivering new quality Harry Potter feel that doesn't withdraw from the movie. I've seen this so many times. It'sI never thought that the conclusion to a beloved series would end as magnificently as it did. Part 2 of the big finale really delivers. It's action-packed, heart-felt, dramatic and thrilling the whole way through. It delivers in bringing back old quality Harry Potter feel and delivering new quality Harry Potter feel that doesn't withdraw from the movie. I've seen this so many times. It's FREAKING FANTASTIC! Be sure to check out my YouTube channel, "TheMovieManLife" for all things movies. Expand
  19. Aug 22, 2013
    I really liked this final installment of the Harry Potter saga, action, heartbreak everything you would want from a final movie to this epic saga. I don't know why anyone would hate this movie because this is one for the ages.
  20. Aug 17, 2013
    What an outstanding end to such a brilliant film series, excellent acting, great scenery, great acting, extremely interesting and exciting start to finish.
  21. Jul 20, 2013
    I really liked this movie. I don't care about the books. So if the movie is way too different from the books, I'll be the last one on earth to care. There was a lot of action in this movie, it was just a very good movie to end the series
  22. Jul 17, 2013
    Quite the anticipation and excitement surrounded the eighth and last film of the Harry Potter franchise, but personally I was also hit with the realisation that this was the finale, the curtain call and the last song and dance for our favourite wizarding heroes.
    The final film simply ties up almost everything, its a chance for the viewers to jog their memory to all those years ago, to be re-introduced to characters who may have been missing in previous entries. It also sets the stage for one of the most spectacular battles of the series, and in many others. Harry, played for the final time by the brooding but very much grown up Daniel Radcliffe, needs answers to all his lingering questions, and its quite fitting that it should all come to head where the Boy Who Lived calls home, Hogwarts.
    Without going into too much detail, Harry, while still unsure exactly how to defeat Lord Voldemort, is rapidly closing in on the answers he seeks. Not without the company of Ron and Hermione, the three embark on various callbacks to all the previous films, Gringotts bank, Hogsmeade and of course the Chamber of Secrets. The whole film is brimming with excitable characters, unlikely heroes and bright colours to light up the darkening sky.
    But as it goes, tragedy continues to loom, and the final film is a true bloodbath, some unknown, many loveable and sorely missed. The argument being that they were fighting for the safety of themselves as well as Harry, because when Hogwarts is truly lit up like the 4th of July, nobody is safe. In terms of this, the special effects and heavy battle scenes are as brilliant and mesmerising as they have ever been, capturing the imagination inside the head of JK Rowling and putting it on the screen in spectacular fashion.
    One cannot forget the performances, and again it is the older cast who run away with the rights to say they were the best, Alan Rickman, who has been there since day one as the dark, mysterious and often thorn in the side Severus Snape, truly has his finest hour, showing another side to this character that we have never seen before, and boasting the talents of this phenomenal actor. Ralph Fiennes is quite frightening, more so than ever as Lord Voldemort, his silent striding, his peaceful but snap of the fingers change in tone of voice is enough to keep you up, and he really outlines why so much more fun can be had being the big bad.
    Maggie Smith and Julie Walters deservedly have much more screen time, with some comic tone but also a true sense of their magical background on show.
    The series could not have had a better goodbye, combining everything it is known for, and throwing in surprises along the way, we have grown up with the three leads, and the closing scenes of the film remark just how long, dark but also cheerful and entertaining the journey has been, reminding us that this is more than likely the last time we see these characters, but what a farewell indeed.
  23. Jul 14, 2013
    WOW! These are the words that I was thinking in every single scene in this film. Epic is written all over it, adventure and fantasy and heart are all contained within it. This film really does have heart and it brings the entire magical and amazing film series to a close in the best way possible. I love the way the film unfolds, emotionally and epically. The film is under the fineWOW! These are the words that I was thinking in every single scene in this film. Epic is written all over it, adventure and fantasy and heart are all contained within it. This film really does have heart and it brings the entire magical and amazing film series to a close in the best way possible. I love the way the film unfolds, emotionally and epically. The film is under the fine direction of David Yates, with the best acting ensemble ever brought into a film series (boasting for the three leads and Alan Rickman's performance), the visuals are spectacular (as always), the set designs are amazing (as always), the music is magical (Alexandre Desplat really delivers what we need to hear). This film is perfect in every way and is a movie event of a lifetime. Spectacular film. BEST film of the entire series and one of the BEST fantasy films ever made and one of the BEST films ever made. Simply magical. Expand
  24. Jul 10, 2013
    Just watching this gets me teary-eyed. It's really sad to see Harry go, and just seeing Fred die, and Lupin and Snape and all the good guys die is depressing, but the movie was an absolute success, please bring back Harry!
  25. Jul 9, 2013
    The empowering climatic film of them all, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" manages to pull off a satisfying conclusion, to their fans and to newcomers to come. With dark themes placed towards the end; older audiences are able to enjoy its wonderful turns and visuals. While staying true to the book; its visuals manage to pull it off and will leave you interested, despiteThe empowering climatic film of them all, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" manages to pull off a satisfying conclusion, to their fans and to newcomers to come. With dark themes placed towards the end; older audiences are able to enjoy its wonderful turns and visuals. While staying true to the book; its visuals manage to pull it off and will leave you interested, despite knowing the ending. To put it all in one word would be "Magic" Expand
  26. Jun 25, 2013
    I could watch Harry Potter saga finale over and over again, it is amazing and one of the greatest movies ever made, it is certainly dazzling with effects and action sequences, it is one of the best and again certainly a great epic end to the most lovable series of entertainment ever created.
  27. Jun 14, 2013
    An amazing end to a franchise amazing! "Always"

An amazing end to a franchise amazing! "Always"

Deathly Hallows Part 2 is a movie that leaves you breathless, his heart is in his mouth, I take back everything I said when I saw David Yates HP5, he did something great with the last Harry Potter, something I will not be forgotten, the effects are brilliant if deserved the Oscar? YES deserved. A brilliant soundtrack, great cast Daniel Radcliffe showed that is Harry Potter, he saw that this is the movie of Harry, is the end of Harry, and he needed to give his best The script is short and glossy by has missed more than a few scenes, the film is brilliant everything was very well done makeup from the direction of art, a worthy end for a perfect franchise
  28. May 31, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This was a great ending to the franchise. The action was awesome it was very much like the book. Although I was very disappointed with Fred's death in this movie. Harry Potter fans unite! Expand
  29. May 19, 2013
    This final film is the most adult of the series, as well as the most violent, and emotionally compelling film of the series. It's a fantastic and fitting end to an always reliable film series. I enjoyed this movie immensely and must categorically state that it's the best film of the entire series.
  30. May 11, 2013
    It is the final epic war of the in-our-hearts franchise that will stay forever! It is great with visuals, story line and the acting, overall a great movie and a powerful ending for an ever lasting series!
  31. Apr 28, 2013
    I know this is my first review,but that doesn't mean I can't say that this is the best movie I have ever seen.This film is a perfect conclusion to the Harry Potter series.
  32. Apr 14, 2013
    Entertaining, great special effects, great acting, great writing, great directing, and a flawless ending. This is probably the best finale to a fantasy film series I have ever seen. The ending is more satisfying than anyone could ever hope for. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is all I can really say.
  33. Mar 26, 2013
    o melhor filme da serie, que conta o final surpreendente dessa saga, os efeitos especiais são os melhores, a unica coisa que faltou foi um Oscar de melhor maquiagem que foi dado a Dama de Ferro.
  34. Mar 23, 2013
    It was always customary to see in theaters from time to time a new Harry Potter movie. And honestly I only saw this in the cinema, because the final was a successful series so I felt I could perdermlo, for it to look that promised much and that was a good ending to a good series.
    The quality of the actors is incalculable, with its mere presence evokes an air of grandeur worthy of the epic battle that screen presence. Inequality of young players with veterans is evident to steal the attention with mere seconds, even so, it was inevitable to achieve some degree of equality that hopefully eventually succeed in their future careers remedy. A clear example is when Harry discovers that he must die, was to tear the terror is in those moments when you need to exploit by cruel fate, although the interpretation is sound without falling into melodrama, hoping to convey at least some anxiety and not their proprietary attitude calmudez poteriana of us already accustomed for a long time. Needless to say, a lot of passionate kisses that happen to be pinching speaking, that all they convey are laughs from the audience, so, I fail to be epic this film.
    There are too many hits for the tape to receive their deserved recognition. One of many is the battle for Hogwarts, which happens to be attached visual effects spectacle brought to levels that rival the Lord of the Rings, easily could have changed the approach to the massive destruction suffered by the venerable school, but here lies a feature that many other movies they forget when we sell a dozen explosions in exchange of emotions that his characters suffer.
    Is to recognize coherence Rowling to write an ending that does not betray its own rules.
    Director David Yates to retaken every detail of the saga that turns into a memorama of past experiences. If anything has been fortunate to have the public's preferences, at least achieving transcend himself with this duo straps. Unfortunately not everything is magical during his leadership.
    It's time to say goodbye to a magical world like no other. It was not a perfect film saga, Still, like no other Hogwarts. Goodbye Potter.

A good farewell to you.
    My Score: 9.6
  35. Mar 8, 2013
    An amazing and epic cinematic conclusion to the Harry Potter series. Of course, the books were far superior in every way but these last couple of movies really did do an amazing job capturing the meaning behind every scene which the earlier films couldn't quite do. The acting continued to improve in every film as did the development of the overall story arc and characters. I also felt likeAn amazing and epic cinematic conclusion to the Harry Potter series. Of course, the books were far superior in every way but these last couple of movies really did do an amazing job capturing the meaning behind every scene which the earlier films couldn't quite do. The acting continued to improve in every film as did the development of the overall story arc and characters. I also felt like this was the best movie in terms of not needing to have read the books in order to fully engage in the story. Overall, I am very glad that I was able to complete the book series and films. This entire process has been an enjoyable one and that is the ultimate point of all mediums of entertainment, isn't it? To enjoy it? That's always been my belief and this story was absolutely captivating. I can't wait until the next time I can make it to Universal Studios to check out what I've heard is an amazing job at recreating the environment. Thank you J.K. Rowling for providing premium entertainment for my mind! Expand
  36. Jan 17, 2013
    This is the best Harry Potter movie i've ever seen
  37. Jan 9, 2013
    It seems a lot of Potter fans are so lost and deluded in their love of the source material that they forget that the films here actually need to be films and not primarily a soulless copycat of the novels. This isn't perfectly judged but the vast majority of it has been and it is an exceptionally well made blockbuster with enough soul to match the heavy effects that feature this time.It seems a lot of Potter fans are so lost and deluded in their love of the source material that they forget that the films here actually need to be films and not primarily a soulless copycat of the novels. This isn't perfectly judged but the vast majority of it has been and it is an exceptionally well made blockbuster with enough soul to match the heavy effects that feature this time. However what is really testament to the success of not just this film but also of the whole series, is that the quieter and more character drive moments really outshine the action and spectacle. Exceptional performances from the whole cast and it has a rousing and satisfying conclusion. It's a shame not all the secondary characters get the send off most would have liked but it is a minor quibble. A powerful end to a mighty series. Expand
  38. Jan 2, 2013
    It was the best Harry Potter movie I have ever seen. It was addicting, I wanted to watch it over and over again. Unlike episode 1, the mood was much darker, and exciting. Graphic didn't improve much from the last episode, but they shortened the book well, so that only the important and fun parts are left, battle was enjoyable, exciting, and just addicting. Music was directed well, it fitsIt was the best Harry Potter movie I have ever seen. It was addicting, I wanted to watch it over and over again. Unlike episode 1, the mood was much darker, and exciting. Graphic didn't improve much from the last episode, but they shortened the book well, so that only the important and fun parts are left, battle was enjoyable, exciting, and just addicting. Music was directed well, it fits with the scenes, it was a wonderful wrap up for the Harry Potter series, I think the director did an excellent job on this movie. It is outstanding, and I will miss the Harry Potter series. Expand
  39. Dec 21, 2012
    It's hard to put it into words but I thought that this was legit even better than the book. The action sequences were sorten but that's not was makes a good film. Excitement and plot make a good film and that's exactly what the last Harry Potter did.
  40. Dec 20, 2012
    You do realize that movies aren't the same as books. Books, on the whole, are much better because they are BOOKS. Not films. If the Potter films were actual "book/movies" they would be 8 hours long. I've read the books countless times, and i'm telling you, this movie is great. It's not one of the classics, but it's amazing. I sobbed when i saw this with a friend. I'm telling you, rightYou do realize that movies aren't the same as books. Books, on the whole, are much better because they are BOOKS. Not films. If the Potter films were actual "book/movies" they would be 8 hours long. I've read the books countless times, and i'm telling you, this movie is great. It's not one of the classics, but it's amazing. I sobbed when i saw this with a friend. I'm telling you, right now, this is a beautiful cinematic experience that will last forever. One of my favorites, actually. Great, great, everything! Expand
  41. Nov 10, 2012
    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
  42. Nov 8, 2012
    Part 2 rips Part 1 to shreds. It is everything the first film wasn't- it's adventurous, fantastical, and epic. A stunning and dazzling conclusion to the Harry Potter legacy.
  43. Sep 8, 2012
    This.is.Pure.Perfection.
    One of the Greatest Movies i've very seen. EVER. You should see it. Sincerely, I couldn't hope for better, this final installment was flawlessly the perfect finale for a phenomenal and historic series in cinema history.
  44. Aug 14, 2012
    The Harry Potter saga has been a long and sometimes tedious one. However the final film puts all that behind it and continues with the brilliance that was Part 1 to bring the saga to its stunning conclusion. The good thing about having 2 films for the final book means they could cram more into it, make sure everything they could possibly get in was in, and that is exactly what hasThe Harry Potter saga has been a long and sometimes tedious one. However the final film puts all that behind it and continues with the brilliance that was Part 1 to bring the saga to its stunning conclusion. The good thing about having 2 films for the final book means they could cram more into it, make sure everything they could possibly get in was in, and that is exactly what has happened. Harry Potter is a series everyone should experience from beginning to end even with its stumbles in the middle. Expand
  45. Jul 29, 2012
    A satisfying ending that is beyond my expectations, the perfect ending to a perfect series, thank you J.K. Rowling once more for a book series that really is a worldwide phenomenon.
  46. Jul 12, 2012
    Oh, wow. This movie deserves an 11. It's just so perfect in every way and so satisfying. I have nothing bad to say about it. Absolute masterpiece. Sad to have Harry Potter end, though. What a brilliant movie series!
  47. Jul 6, 2012
    Harry potter and the deathly hallows is an awesome action/fantasy/sci-fi/drama/comedy movie, it does each one of those genres really well. It's brilliant. It has exciting action, great acting, an amazing plot which you can tell is really thought out well, very good music and brilliant character building for all the main and secondary characters. It's definitely the greatest harry potterHarry potter and the deathly hallows is an awesome action/fantasy/sci-fi/drama/comedy movie, it does each one of those genres really well. It's brilliant. It has exciting action, great acting, an amazing plot which you can tell is really thought out well, very good music and brilliant character building for all the main and secondary characters. It's definitely the greatest harry potter movie, it truly deserves a 10/10, seriously, if you haven't seen this impressive and action-packed movie, I really recommend watching it! Expand
  48. Jul 5, 2012
    This movie is fantastic.The Hogwarts battle scenes is wonderful.But many magical creatures didn't show up makes me a little bit disappointed.I love the style of the movie.
  49. May 17, 2012
    The special effects are fantastic, the story is more than perfect, and the epicness and joy of watching the movie is one that I didn't have for a very long time before this came out. What else to expect from a movie? This is perfect.
  50. May 15, 2012
    The first time I saw this I was caught up in all the effects and a lot of the plot and story got lost in the shuffle. Viewing it a second time I realized how taut the script for this final installment was. The screenplay for this last vision is very tight and well written. The effects are outstanding. After many years of Harry Potter I have a few complaints and one is turning EmmaThe first time I saw this I was caught up in all the effects and a lot of the plot and story got lost in the shuffle. Viewing it a second time I realized how taut the script for this final installment was. The screenplay for this last vision is very tight and well written. The effects are outstanding. After many years of Harry Potter I have a few complaints and one is turning Emma Watson into this whiney frump girl who seems to be on the verge of hopelessness like she popped a pill every morning. Radcliffe has certainly matured and grown into this role. The Producers were lucky to find him and lucky he was perfect for Harry. This was the best of all the Potter films in my opinion and one of the best films of 2011 if not the best. Expand
  51. May 12, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Dark,Thrilling,Engaging and entertaining.With the great performances by all the actors and with a great storyline Harry Potter finally came to satisfying conclusion.
    I know it's somewhat disappointing for the franchise book lovers but it's best movie in the movie series.
    i loved how it ended and left a moral and great mark on all of our mind .we will always miss you Harry Potter and your friends.
  52. Apr 16, 2012
    Figuring out how to appropriately explain this film in a fair light is impossible. Without reading the books I can't say how much was left out. But what I can say is that, while the books are incredible (from what I hear), most movies are not true screen adaptations that capture everything that might be important or wonderful from the text. Yates did a wonderful job wrapping up theFiguring out how to appropriately explain this film in a fair light is impossible. Without reading the books I can't say how much was left out. But what I can say is that, while the books are incredible (from what I hear), most movies are not true screen adaptations that capture everything that might be important or wonderful from the text. Yates did a wonderful job wrapping up the series. Deathly Hallows Part 2 comes off as more engaging and more fun than Part 1 as a movie, given that there is a lot more going on, and ultimately ends up being one of the most enjoyable Harry Potter films of the whole series. I would have gladly given another 20 minutes for Yates & crew to explain and appropriately tie up the entire story as many fans (both those who enjoyed and were disappointed) have commented on. But what's done is done. It's not quite perfect, but it's a wonderful and successful ending to what has been one of the most important adaptations ever. I'll certainly miss seeing the world and characters of Harry Potter in new ways, but at least there were so many films to give breath visually to a series JK Rowling created... and in the scope of a childrens novel. The movie is great, and it leaves you wanting more as it makes an exit in "styyyle". Expand
  53. Apr 9, 2012
    I found the film amazing and exiting. I cried when Fred, Remus and Tonks died. I also cant believe that this was the last Harry Potter ever. Well bravo to the cast there will never be a film series so great and fantastic again.
  54. Mar 26, 2012
    The visuals and battle scenes are done well, like you would expect from a Harry Potter film or a grand epic. The movie itself felt like an epic, where battles were going on left and right, body counts were more than expected. However, I wish they had spent more time with some of the more major characters that lost their lives for Harry. They kind of just moved on after mourning for about 2The visuals and battle scenes are done well, like you would expect from a Harry Potter film or a grand epic. The movie itself felt like an epic, where battles were going on left and right, body counts were more than expected. However, I wish they had spent more time with some of the more major characters that lost their lives for Harry. They kind of just moved on after mourning for about 2 seconds. But donâ Expand
  55. Mar 16, 2012
    Wow. This is how you end a franchise. When it comes to the big finale it's so easy for films to fall flat on their faces but not with Harry Potter, this film is as good and as epic as all the trailers hyped it up to be. I am really annoyed that this wasn't up for more Oscars other than its technical achievements. I felt that David Yates has got better and better with these films since heWow. This is how you end a franchise. When it comes to the big finale it's so easy for films to fall flat on their faces but not with Harry Potter, this film is as good and as epic as all the trailers hyped it up to be. I am really annoyed that this wasn't up for more Oscars other than its technical achievements. I felt that David Yates has got better and better with these films since he took as over as director with Order of the Phoenix, and I truely fell that his work with Deathly Hallows part 2 puts him up there with the best directors of the industry, in my opinion anyway. It got so many things right, the genuinely epic and emotional battle for hogwarts, the fight between good and evil, the story of Snape and so much more. However I dont think it got everything right, for example the whole story of Dumbeldor felt a bit under developed compared to the book. Its not perfect but I still give it a 10 because of everything it gets right. The actors seem to all be at their best for the finale with Ralph Fienes as Voldemort giving the best performance for me, the soundtrack is mind blowing and the special effects are stunning as always. This is a masterpiece in my eyes and the franchise could not have gotten much of a better finale. Expand
  56. Mar 2, 2012
    Incredible form to close one of the best sagas of all the world, this film of Potter is the better, one day I watch the two films together and is and awesome film. Good bye Harry Potter.
  57. Feb 10, 2012
    I'm a Harry Potter fan since I was 8 years. Now the series is over and I'll miss you, and the latter film could not have been better - exceeded all my expectations - if I could give an average score of 1000 for it, I would. This movie is fantastic, magical and deserves to be watched by all generations ... Harry Potter forever !
  58. Jan 24, 2012
    I actually read all the books and I know they changed a lot of things from the book but it is still a very good movie and addition for the series. Not every movie based on the book have to be exactly like the book. The war scene was different butit doesn't matter because if they went by the book the continuality of the scene would have taken to long and they would just pop up all togetherI actually read all the books and I know they changed a lot of things from the book but it is still a very good movie and addition for the series. Not every movie based on the book have to be exactly like the book. The war scene was different butit doesn't matter because if they went by the book the continuality of the scene would have taken to long and they would just pop up all together and the people who haven't read the book would be like what the **** So yes this is a great film in its own way which most book adaptations can't say. The acting and special effects were great. Also it's not the director who changes everything it's the writer. Expand
  59. Jan 18, 2012
    Hello and I am aspiring critic. I am 16 years of age and have created a blog for a few reviews that I have written. I was hoping that you may be interested in checking it out http://shutethecritic.blogspot.com/2012/01/inbetweeners-movie-2011-film-review.html
    One day I hope to have a an impact on metascores, but first I need some feedback
  60. Jan 11, 2012
    This movie was very depressing, not only because of the ending and the story, but because I could see my childhood coming through and going away. This saga will always remember me in my childhood. IIt was decent for ending the saga, but some action that was on the book was missing. Anyway I liked it. GOOD BYE CHILDHOOD!
  61. Dec 29, 2011
    A visually dazzling, powerfully acted, epic and emotionally satisfying conclusion to one of the best series ever put to film. If this doesn't get major Oscar nominations and/or wins, I will forever be angry with the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences lol :) . 4/4 stars.
  62. Dec 29, 2011
    NO, No, it cant be. it feels like my childhood has ended and there a hole in my heart. after 10 years of reading the books and watching the movies (in that order) the epic series has come to an end. now it would be a lie if i said that i was completely satisfied with the film, but after watching all of the adaptations of the books what was I really expecting? did i think that they wouldNO, No, it cant be. it feels like my childhood has ended and there a hole in my heart. after 10 years of reading the books and watching the movies (in that order) the epic series has come to an end. now it would be a lie if i said that i was completely satisfied with the film, but after watching all of the adaptations of the books what was I really expecting? did i think that they would have everything that was in the book in the movie? no, of course not, if they did that it would have to have been split into three films. what they did do was the best adaptation they could possible do while still keeping true to the novel. sure there were thing that they cut that i wanted to see (especially the dark side of young Dumbledore story, which i was really really looking forward to. and the epilogue could have been longer and have more dialogue in my opinion, not really sure why they didn't do that actually) but want can you do, it's a long book. the movie itself was great, the acting from the three leads has really improved throughout the years and although there were some point in the film were it felt a little inorganic its nothing to complain about, the acting from everyone else was amazing the cinematography was excellent, i really liked the use of natural vast landscapes, great set design, costume, directing, writing, action scenes were incredible. it was a great ending to a great series.i do think if you haven't read the book you might enjoy it more, but at the same time you might understand less. there were certain things that they didn't explain the the film that you could only know if you read the book (like why they said you-know-how instead of his name). i would recommend to anyone (as if this review will actually affect people decision on whether of not they watch it, either you hate hp or you love hp), the only thing is that you should watch both parts together (in the same day, or the day after) especially if you haven't read the books. oh and if you haven't read the books read them, they're amazing (the reason i read today). Expand
  63. Dec 28, 2011
    Arguably ties with Sorcerer's Stone for the title of The Very Best Harry Potter Movie Ever Made In The Whole Wide World. The film was both breathtakingly epic and breathtakingly emotional, to the nth degree. Although not done by John Williams, the film score is excellent and speaks so much without words. Snape's flashbacks were brilliantly done, and this time, every departure from the bookArguably ties with Sorcerer's Stone for the title of The Very Best Harry Potter Movie Ever Made In The Whole Wide World. The film was both breathtakingly epic and breathtakingly emotional, to the nth degree. Although not done by John Williams, the film score is excellent and speaks so much without words. Snape's flashbacks were brilliantly done, and this time, every departure from the book only makes the impact greater. And at the very end, the film wraps back around in mood to the warm, enchanting feel of the first film by using John Williams's original movie score, invoking both nostalgia and satisfaction. Everyone is sad to see Harry Potter go and the director knows it, and he pulls out all the stops to tease the viewers' tear ducts. A wonderful conclusion to a wonderful series. Expand
  64. Dec 28, 2011
    What a perfect way to finish such a inspirational and moving series. Overall everyone perfect. the best actor was by far Alan Rickman as Severus Snape. The darkness adds the emotional and action pack fim. everything was perfect and acting was not overdone like part one was. I am really proud to call the best film of 2011.
  65. Dec 22, 2011
    This was an amazing end to a series of (mostly) great movies. Though it may be difficult to watch for some fans of the book (like me) without being slightly disappointed with all of the things left out of the movies, but it stands very well on its own. The best part of the movie for me were the performances of Alan Rickman as Snape (especially during the scene in the Pensive) and RalphThis was an amazing end to a series of (mostly) great movies. Though it may be difficult to watch for some fans of the book (like me) without being slightly disappointed with all of the things left out of the movies, but it stands very well on its own. The best part of the movie for me were the performances of Alan Rickman as Snape (especially during the scene in the Pensive) and Ralph Fiennes as Voldemort which were both perfect. There were also great visual effects and a beautiful score by Alexandre Desplat though the epilogue was pretty terrible in my opinion. Still, it was a satisfying, and well made conclusion to the phenomenon that my entire generation has grown up reading and loving. Expand
  66. Dec 17, 2011
    Beautifully acted stand out Alan Rickman, and strong visuals, a great original score, thrills and some emotional depth it easily is the most touching and powerful of the series. I give this film a very rare 100% of a good movie. :)
  67. Dec 15, 2011
    Up until this movie, I've never loved a Harry Potter movie. Throughout the years, they've just been consistent sources of entertainment. I always knew going into a Harry Potter film that I would not be let down, but I also knew that I wouldn't be blown away. But leave it to this series to end on its strongest note yet. This movie is the perfect reward for all of us who have followed theUp until this movie, I've never loved a Harry Potter movie. Throughout the years, they've just been consistent sources of entertainment. I always knew going into a Harry Potter film that I would not be let down, but I also knew that I wouldn't be blown away. But leave it to this series to end on its strongest note yet. This movie is the perfect reward for all of us who have followed the series through both the books and movies. While Part I focused primarily on setting up the story and developing the characters, this one focuses on the payoff. Here, it's basically one action scene after another, and that's okay because we've had enough time to get to know the characters. By this point, you care about the characters, so the focus isn't so much on the spectacular effects as it is the characters that surround it. That's what all summer movies should strive to do, but this summer, only Harry Potter has bothered to do so, and what a treat it is. If you've followed the series, get ready for the most exciting movie of the summer. If you're new to the series, go by Blockbuster and have a Potter marathon. The movies you watch might not be great, but it will all be worth it once you get to this spectacular end. Expand
  68. Dec 4, 2011
    Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 is a great movie that Potter fans will enjoy watching and is a good (not great) conclusion to the series. The plot is fairly close to the book and it is a great plot with action-packed scenes and great entertainment. The acting was great too and so was the script. The problem with the movie however was the ending. The ending was a major letdownHarry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 is a great movie that Potter fans will enjoy watching and is a good (not great) conclusion to the series. The plot is fairly close to the book and it is a great plot with action-packed scenes and great entertainment. The acting was great too and so was the script. The problem with the movie however was the ending. The ending was a major letdown for me as the movie's ending was far less epic than the book's ending. While the book had an emotionally charged ending that had a nice not to end the series the movie ends not as well witch greatly dissapointed me. The developers should have gone with the book's ending for it was far more better than the ending they had but other than the dissapointing conclusion the movie is still worth watching. Overall, Harry Potter is a great film that is worth watching, this is a definative improvement over the 5th., 6th., and the first part of the sevent book movies. Potter fans should not miss it but they might be dissapointed by the ending. Breakdown for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2": Presentation: 9.3, Plot: 9, Acting: 10, Script: 9.3, Lasting Appeal: 9, Verdict: 9.2 out of 10 "Amazing" Expand
  69. Nov 19, 2011
    Full of adventure and mystery Harry Potter Part 2 tied all the loose ends together very nicely. With some badass special effects thrown in. Overall, a must see. BUT with seeing the movies before if never read the books.
  70. Nov 18, 2011
    I am a very big fan of Harry Potter movies. But I don't find myself enjoying reading the Harry Potter books, it's probably the books are too long. The sotry plot and visual in this movie is really good. It provide a good ending to the series.
  71. Nov 13, 2011
    I am one of the biggest Harry Potter fans I know and I was eagerly awaiting the release of the last movie. I saw it at midnight and it was really exciting. This movie is perfect in every way for a Potter fan. I don't really care that it is a tad different than the book because movies are movies and books are books and they should be judged as their own individual works. When the movie wasI am one of the biggest Harry Potter fans I know and I was eagerly awaiting the release of the last movie. I saw it at midnight and it was really exciting. This movie is perfect in every way for a Potter fan. I don't really care that it is a tad different than the book because movies are movies and books are books and they should be judged as their own individual works. When the movie was over, I was sadder than I ever was at a movie theater because of how perfect the movie was. Everything about it was perfect. Expand
  72. Nov 3, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Harry Potter is one of the most famous series in the world. I've read the books and seen the movies. Be prepared to be blown away. This is the best one of the 8. Harry, Ron, and Hermione skip Hogwarts on their last year to go in search of the Horcuxes that Dumbledore had left behind. He gives them three objects to help them. At the end, it leaves you with the greatest thing you'll ever know is love, and that the people who die are always with you. That's important. It's an epic end to the best selling series, and original as anything i've ever read or seen. You could argue if it's true to the book, but not all things make it into movies, and you shouldn't give a bad store if it didn't include your favorite scenes. The acting is even better than before, as the kids are all grown up. Daniel Radcliffe has potential to be an Oscar-nominated star one day, as well as Emma Watson and Rupert Grint. To be honest with you, I cried so incredibly hard that I left 10 minutes early while my friend was still in the theatre. It's an amazing movie. The fact that Voldemort finally is killed is sad to me, as that means it's the end of an era. Let's not forget we can visit Hogwarts anytime in our hearts:) That sounds corny, but it's true. What makes it so good is J.K. Rowling herself. She has created a whole other world that contains numerous sub-plots and truly good motives. Neither one can live as the other survives,, is a true statement to the film. For the first time we actually get to see Snape's love for Lily. Dumbledore when he's dead. All of things that stand out are brought by emotions and actions. It can stand on its own movie legs, because this is a great movie. The only thing I didn't like was the epilogue, but that's just my opinion. It's got everything in it. From the whole 7 movies to this one, there's deep underlying roots in the story that's hard to explain in a short amount of time. Tom Riddle, his mother, and the Gaunts finally play a part in the film, as well as Gringotts and Hogwarts to the extreme. As we look at the castle being destroyed,and people dying, it marks the end of a chapter. It also ends the brilliant battle between Potter and the Death Eater's. I was said Hedwig died though. The true message is so nice and sweet. How the people you love will always be there with you. While other people may not like it, I found it to be amazing. Nothing short of oscar worthy. It may be fantasy, but who cares? A-. Expand
  73. Oct 14, 2011
    I grew up with Harry Potter, and in my opinion this is a wonderful sendoff for a brilliant series. It was emotionally satisfying in every way, and beautifully acted by Allan Rickman and Daniel Radcliffe in particular.
  74. Sep 25, 2011
    This part of the movie is much better than the first part even though I enjoyed the first part of Deathly Hallows. This second part has much more action and is a lot more watchable. It's a very good send-off of the Harry Potter books and watching Harry, Ron, and Hermonie grow up is so satisfying at the end.. The final movie has great dramatic scenes, great action, and well-executedThis part of the movie is much better than the first part even though I enjoyed the first part of Deathly Hallows. This second part has much more action and is a lot more watchable. It's a very good send-off of the Harry Potter books and watching Harry, Ron, and Hermonie grow up is so satisfying at the end.. The final movie has great dramatic scenes, great action, and well-executed tear-jerker scenes. This is a great way to end the series. Expand
  75. Sep 23, 2011
    This is the last and the must exiting movie in the world
    I´ll buy the movie in blu ray 3D for see every day. The bad is is very short, i wanted must longest the seven movies, like a 3 hours, but Idont care, I saw the movie, I enjoyed, more fun, more action, and more drama, i think it will win the oscar to the best movie in the year.
    Bye
  76. Sep 19, 2011
    This movie is the best ending to a franchise I've seen since Star Wars. The scenes are somewhat suspensful and the fighting scenes are the best. The ending of the movie is very much so like the book. This movie is the closest Daniel Raddcliffe has gotten to getting exactly almost like the book. The book is good but the movie explains it all. MAKE SURE YOU SEE THIS MOVIE!
  77. Sep 18, 2011
    10 years, 8 films and they clearly saved the best until last. When it came to the books I felt that the final book lacked the punch the others had with no overtly moving moments apart from the Snape reveal which seemed rushed in the book. The film on the other hand takes the gravitas developed by 7 movies before it and improves upon the words created by Rowling with a punchy, emotionally10 years, 8 films and they clearly saved the best until last. When it came to the books I felt that the final book lacked the punch the others had with no overtly moving moments apart from the Snape reveal which seemed rushed in the book. The film on the other hand takes the gravitas developed by 7 movies before it and improves upon the words created by Rowling with a punchy, emotionally charged script by Steve Kloves. Daniel Radcliffe finally lives up to the title of Harry Potter as he carries the viewer through the last 2 hours totally invested in the challenges he has ahead of him. However the clear winner in this film is Alan Rickman as Snape who infuses his scenes with an air of contrition and regret making one of the main montages of the film incredibly moving. If the last film has a flaw its the under use of characters like David Thewlis' Lupin and Robby Coltrane's Hagrid while awarding too much time to original characters such as Kelly Macdonald's Grey Lady. Oh, and Emma Watson was boring......again. Expand
  78. Sep 12, 2011
    The eighth Harry Potter film, summing up the events of the last third of the Deathly Hallows novel, has arrived in theaters. I saw it in 2-D at the midnight showing, and I can say that it is easily the best novel adaptation since The Lord of the Rings series. The writing does justice to the novel, the action is great, and it's a fantastic piece of cinema that should definitely be givenThe eighth Harry Potter film, summing up the events of the last third of the Deathly Hallows novel, has arrived in theaters. I saw it in 2-D at the midnight showing, and I can say that it is easily the best novel adaptation since The Lord of the Rings series. The writing does justice to the novel, the action is great, and it's a fantastic piece of cinema that should definitely be given some academy awards. The film picks up exactly where the last one left off, and features Harry, Ron, and Hermione as they search for the remaining Horcruxes. As ever, the acting is not the film's strongest point, but characters like Neville, Snape, and McGonnigall give the best performances to date in the series. There are quite a few funny moments, mostly due to the writing, which again is the best to date in the series (save maybe Prisoner of Azkaban). From the get-go, the action scenes are awesome, and the effects are great. Many casual Potter viewers who have not read the books will likely enjoy this final Potter more than the previous few, which were mostly expositional and had little action. The director also nails the drama sequences, with Alan Rickman pulling off the final revelation of Snape superbly. I would have liked there to be a bit more "cool down" at the end, as the film seems to end a bit too early after the end of Voldemort.

So, overall, is this the ending of Harry Potter we've been waiting for? The answer: yes. Deathly Hallows part 2 is an amazing ending to a brilliant series.
  79. Sep 12, 2011
    To me, by far, the most exiting Harry Potter film ever. I loved it, was action form the very beginning and the spells were amazing, not just for the number (by far superior to the rest of the films), but also the visual effect. I think that was the great finale that one of the most remarkable films series of all times deserve.
  80. Sep 12, 2011
    See-it - The second best and darkest Harry Potter film (behind Goblet of Fire) is the perfect ending to the magical story about the young wizard and his lifelong antagonist Voldermort. Don't be surprised if Ralph Fiennes gets an Oscar nom-nod. And film might just make its way into the Academy's top 10 this year as well.
  81. Sep 6, 2011
    This was a fine ending to the Harry Potter series of movies. I have not read the books, but I have seen all of the HP movies - this was by far the most action-packed installation of them all. Deathly Hallows, 2 succeeds because the pace is quickened - we're down to the end game, and Voldemort must be reckoned with, and eventually vanquished. Getting to the end is wicked fun, and theThis was a fine ending to the Harry Potter series of movies. I have not read the books, but I have seen all of the HP movies - this was by far the most action-packed installation of them all. Deathly Hallows, 2 succeeds because the pace is quickened - we're down to the end game, and Voldemort must be reckoned with, and eventually vanquished. Getting to the end is wicked fun, and the director rushes us headlong into the action without much ado. I must admit that upon seeing the movie a second time, plot development takes a back-seat to the action scenes, but who really cares? When you get right down to it, all we want to see is Harry and Tom facing one another with wands in a duel to the death - and we are not disappointed in this respect. There are some surprising face-offs between villains and heroes in the final film, and they are worth seeing more than once. The epilogue is touching, although a bit trite - see this movie on the big screen, if you can!

- Chipper F. Xavier, Esq.
  82. Sep 3, 2011
    The most passionate and overwhelming finale I've ever witnessed, challenging "Lord of the Rings" in it's dramatic closure. What Yates has done to the inexorable Harry Potter franchise is incredible, being able to modernize its wizardly, classic feel to something that's finally fun to watch. Thank goodness, too, that the ending wasn't verbatim to the book, which is another intriguingThe most passionate and overwhelming finale I've ever witnessed, challenging "Lord of the Rings" in it's dramatic closure. What Yates has done to the inexorable Harry Potter franchise is incredible, being able to modernize its wizardly, classic feel to something that's finally fun to watch. Thank goodness, too, that the ending wasn't verbatim to the book, which is another intriguing quality of Yates' directing skills. This movie will be the only Harry Potter movie that will live on past 30 years and still stay strong due to its phenomenal script, its emotional buildup, and its overall powerful punch. Expand
  83. Sep 1, 2011
    BEST HARRY POTTER MOVIE OF ALL TIME. A must see for anyone, and harry potter fans would like to watch it over and over. A lot of talking in part 1 made it worse, but this was action with less talking
  84. Aug 31, 2011
    The Perfect Ending to a Perfect Collection. The Fight between Harry Potter and Voldemort was epic, is going to be remember until the end of times. The effects, the acting, the directing, the sound, everything was so good, I really believe this was the best movie of all the Harry Potter films. The Only thing i have to say that could have been better is the battles between some of the deathThe Perfect Ending to a Perfect Collection. The Fight between Harry Potter and Voldemort was epic, is going to be remember until the end of times. The effects, the acting, the directing, the sound, everything was so good, I really believe this was the best movie of all the Harry Potter films. The Only thing i have to say that could have been better is the battles between some of the death eaters and the Hogwarts students, and Molly and Bellatrix, but that was just a detail, but I would like to see it anyway. A Special thanks has to be given to J.K. Rowling and David Yates. Expand
  85. Aug 30, 2011
    I am a huge fan of the books and a huge supporter of the movies. They all stand on their own and are unique in their own way, and this one may be the most unique of them all. Everyone knows the reviews that the movie got and I feel it is well deserved and a worthy conclusion to the franchise. To all the "hardcore" fans who have hated every single HP movie: You should learn what the wordI am a huge fan of the books and a huge supporter of the movies. They all stand on their own and are unique in their own way, and this one may be the most unique of them all. Everyone knows the reviews that the movie got and I feel it is well deserved and a worthy conclusion to the franchise. To all the "hardcore" fans who have hated every single HP movie: You should learn what the word "adaption" means and stop embarrassing other HP fans with all the complaining. If you hated the first 7 movies, what did you think would change? Do you know what the definition of insanity is? Great movie, great franchise, and a series that saved the best for last. Expand
  86. Aug 29, 2011
    Fantastic film, the few stylistic changes that were made were of little significance. I think most people have come to understand that writers and directs make minor artistic changes and at the end of the day they are not worth getting upset about www.everbestsale.com
  87. Aug 28, 2011
    La mejor película de la saga. Quizás la trama de la última parte del libro daba para hacer algo más, algunas escenas quizás algo ridículas, como la muerte de Bellatrix Lestrange, cuya escena fue muy corta y ridiculizada con un tono cómico, también la escena de Neville contra losLa mejor película de la saga. Quizás la trama de la última parte del libro daba para hacer algo más, algunas escenas quizás algo ridículas, como la muerte de Bellatrix Lestrange, cuya escena fue muy corta y ridiculizada con un tono cómico, también la escena de Neville contra los mortífagos debe abrirse espacio entre las escenas más ridículas y tontas, pero me parece que esta película alcanza para una buena crítica, esperé un poquito más, aunque para mí en verdad cierra con broche de oro esta saga que ha marcado el final del siglo XX y la primera década del XXI, una saga cuya historia y personajes quedarán marcados en la mente y los corazones de todos aquellos que pudieron leer sus libros, ver sus películas y jugar sus juegos.
    Ya me imagino que cuando esté ya muy anciano, le contaré esta historia a mis nietos...
  88. Aug 25, 2011
    The downside of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is it took this long, not for the movie, but for a genuinely brilliant Harry Potter film. There have been some good examples in the past, but Deathly Hallows Part 2 is a constant highlight reel (thanks to the excellent source material), delivering exciting moments at a breakneck pace. While snazzy effects aren't everything, itThe downside of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is it took this long, not for the movie, but for a genuinely brilliant Harry Potter film. There have been some good examples in the past, but Deathly Hallows Part 2 is a constant highlight reel (thanks to the excellent source material), delivering exciting moments at a breakneck pace. While snazzy effects aren't everything, it helps if you do them well, and Deathly Hallows Part 2 certainly does, which bolsters the well paced action scenes (for which there are many). It may have been helped largely by a great yarn already being provided, but it's still undeniable that both die-hard Potter fans and anyone just wanting to see a great film will have a place in their hearts for this. Expand
  89. Aug 23, 2011
    The end of an era! Deathly Hallows part 2 ended the series in an amazing way. The feel of the last three movies (HBP, DH1 and DH2) were so phenomenal it's actually a shame the beginning of the series wasn't up to this level of production and this quality. The actors have never been that fantastic but their work on DH1 & 2 was really genuine and they delivered it perfectly. It was reallyThe end of an era! Deathly Hallows part 2 ended the series in an amazing way. The feel of the last three movies (HBP, DH1 and DH2) were so phenomenal it's actually a shame the beginning of the series wasn't up to this level of production and this quality. The actors have never been that fantastic but their work on DH1 & 2 was really genuine and they delivered it perfectly. It was really strange how the movie started off heavily action packed and then slowed down some but the over all feel was of a deadly magical war which was pretty accurate. The special effects were definitely a standout . No other series has managed the impact this book.movie series has and this movie ended it with a bang. Expand
  90. Ido
    Aug 23, 2011
    Until now, I didn't like the directing of David Yates to Harry Potter films. Until now.
    The last movie is amazing, the effects are impressive, even the acting of the three young players was excellent, too.
    The movie is not too much different from the book, and the few differences are good. Seeing the best British players is always fun, but this time it was just amazing. Meggie Smith and
    Seeing the best British players is always fun, but this time it was just amazing. Meggie Smith and Allan Rickman did their brilliant roles on the best side. If famous and good players like Emma Thompson, David Thewlis and Gary Oldman are getting 5 screen-minutes, I think that it shows us the the greatness of all the cast.
  91. Aug 22, 2011
    The hardest movie to predict is filled with epic conclusions! The Best Of The Franchise. For anyone who loves epic conclusions must see the first 6 films then part 1 of this and then of course, this. 9.6/10
  92. Aug 21, 2011
    My oldest son said it all "I really didn't like all the other movies that much, but this one surprised me....it was really good". I rate it higher than really good. Expectations were high for all the normal reasons....and the film met the expectations and frankly exceeded in its touching moments and fine acting from these stars who are growing into their talent. Fun time!
  93. Aug 20, 2011
    An epic, staisfying finale to an incredible franchise. "Harry Potter And the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Is fun, exciting, and exhilarating. The only reason it doesn't get a 10 is because I wish it had been ore clear on how Harry came back to life. but other than a bit of a cheesy ending and that, it was really great.
  94. Aug 18, 2011
    Awesome ! Full of suspense , Every second of Tens , Action,Emotion,and Every single thing was awesome . An Amazing way to End This Epic Journey ! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part - 2 is The Best entry of the franchise and probably one of The Best of The Best Movie I have Ever Seen in My Life ! I like the every second of this movie . Part one was good but was slightly boringAwesome ! Full of suspense , Every second of Tens , Action,Emotion,and Every single thing was awesome . An Amazing way to End This Epic Journey ! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part - 2 is The Best entry of the franchise and probably one of The Best of The Best Movie I have Ever Seen in My Life ! I like the every second of this movie . Part one was good but was slightly boring because that was a road movie but this one is off the hook ! GOOD BYE HARRY POTTER ! Gonna Miss U So Freaking Much :(
    (P.S. Tnx J.K. for bring this to the world)

Story (not book just screenplay) : 1.3/2 (Like always they cut so many good part from the book & added some silly scene )
    Directing : 1.7/2 (Better then David's lasts films )
    Acting : 1.7/2 (All of them were good but Alan Rickman's acting was one of the thing that made this move epic to me )
    Sound : 1.9/2 (Like the last films the soundtracks are so amazing)
    Edit & Effect : 1.9/2 (Effect's were so well done)

OVERALL : 8.510
  95. Aug 18, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It was a INCREDIBLE HISTORY of ever.
    This film series is a memory of my half-life. very thanks to movie creator, distributor, actors, directors and another people.
  96. Aug 15, 2011
    This had to be like the best Harry Potter ever because it was surprising how much fighting action their was. It's cool how things have changed in the series and finally it all ended. The Deathly Hallows Part 2 was a good ending 2 the whole series, well in my opinion.
  97. Aug 15, 2011
    My favorite movie is Harry Potter. The final movie is very excited .I like Harry Potter music. I want to see Harry Potter Part2 again. Hary is very cool and kind boy.
  98. Aug 13, 2011
    I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter. I always have been and this movie was brilliant. All of the movies were to be honest. Even though it was in 2 parts, it really finished harry Potter amazing. It was a brilliant way to finish. They covered everything that needed to be covered. total 10 on 10
  99. Aug 13, 2011
    The Dealthly Hallows Part2 is the best of the Potter series and the best fantasy film since the Lord of the Rings series. It's wonderful entertainment, but also it's surprisingly strong storytelling and acting. The performances of the three main caracters are terrific, but it's really the adult roles of Alan Rickman as Professor Snape and Ralph Fiennes as Voldemort that are almost awardThe Dealthly Hallows Part2 is the best of the Potter series and the best fantasy film since the Lord of the Rings series. It's wonderful entertainment, but also it's surprisingly strong storytelling and acting. The performances of the three main caracters are terrific, but it's really the adult roles of Alan Rickman as Professor Snape and Ralph Fiennes as Voldemort that are almost award worthy. The rides of emotion and suspense this movie gave me is nothing I thought possible from a Potter film, as much as I did like the other movies. I think it deserves consideration for a best picture nomination at the Academy Awards. Expand

1. Reviewed by: David Denby
    Jul 18, 2011
    When the movie was over, a young boy sitting behind me said, "That was great!" He was satisfied, and rightly so.
  2. Reviewed by: Shawn Levy
    Jul 14, 2011
    The excellent news is that Yates and company took their time adding visual depth to the film -- they shot it as 3-D -- and the result feels immediate and real and not at all slathered-on.
  3. Reviewed by: Amy Biancolli
    Jul 14, 2011
    The epic and impassioned close that the saga deserves, a sweeping Wagnerian finish that's taut with suspense and wet with emotion.