7.8

1. Jul 17, 2011
    personally, the worst of the whole "Harry Potter" series, which is a shame, this chapter doesnt represent part of the saga,but just something completely apart, and the romance scene are too many and just plain. Sure had his own good special effects and im always impressed by them, but they just dropped out the storyline this time.
  2. Nov 25, 2012
    For some reason, I didn't really care for this installment. Maybe it's because the entire series was finally getting into the 'dark stage', which is (book-wise) the way in which the saga was unfolding. Also, the effects didn't seem to grab me too much. I do want to point out that, even though I didn't like it, I still would recommend it...if anything, just to maintain the continuity of the film series. I may change my feelings about it at a later date, but for now I'll stick with my wand...uh...guns. Expand

1. The best one yet.
  2. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Last year's "The Prisoner of Azkaban" seemed dark, but this excellent fourth film derived from J.K. Rowling's books is the darkest "Potter" yet, intense enough to warrant a PG-13 rating.
  3. Reviewed by: Angie Errigo
    Terrific effects and considerable charm, but, once again, you can't help wishing the filmmakers had been bolder with the adaptation.