- Studio: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Distributing Corporation (MGM)
- Release Date: Feb 15, 2002
- Starring: Bruce Willis, Colin Farrell
- Summary: Set in a Nazi prisoner of war camp, Lt. Tommy Hart (Farrell), a Harvard law student before enlisting, is assigned by top ranking Colonel William McNamara (Willis) to defend an African-American airman (Howard) accused of murder in a camp trial held by his fellow American prisoners.
- Director: Gregory Hoblit
- Genre(s): Drama, War
- More Details and Credits »
TonyB.8What a shame that this fine film was not recognized by the critics or promoted effectively by MGM.
FrankO.5Disappointed in this film, the book by John Katzenbach was so much better in terms of tension and suspense. Willis was good, first time I noticed Terrance Howard who I enjoy as an actor. Way too long.… Expand
SylvieT.5Couldn't even finish watching it. If there had never been a WWII movie made, ever, this would have been a good representation. Failed to deliver anything 'new'. I just got bored and left.… Expand