Freestyle Releasing | Release Date: September 15, 2006
6.2
Generally favorable reviews based on 11 Ratings
Watch Now
M.Y.Sep 20, 2006
I loved Haven. Lots of dramatic tension that requires the viewer to pay attention and not just sit back and watch. Fast paced, tragic and leaves you with a sense of loss. Go see it you won't regret it!
MattW.Dec 27, 2006
No idea why this movie is getting such harsh reviews. I couldn't find much to complain about. I thought it was really well done in terms of acting, writing, filming and editing. I really enjoyed it and reccomend that you ignore the No idea why this movie is getting such harsh reviews. I couldn't find much to complain about. I thought it was really well done in terms of acting, writing, filming and editing. I really enjoyed it and reccomend that you ignore the critics on this one and check it out. Expand
M.ESep 21, 2006
I loved it. It was different from the simplitic neat predictable plots. It was was far from perfect but perfect is boring. I loved to the ending. I love movies that highlight the everyday drama of life.
oxanaAug 28, 2014
There is Orlando, of course. A different movie from him, and still, once he got on screen he made me smile fondly. As if I was seeing an old friend.

The plot is a tricky thing to hang on. First it seems messy, then it sorts itself out again - until you realize you have seen just a bit from the middle, and things are repeated again, this time giving you the full view into things. A second watch might help on this, I am sure. And it is nice to see how these little stories wind together and back up each other.

The drama and plot are good, though, so the movie isn't waste of time in any case. See it once, and if you don't like, don't bother again.