4.8

1. TomD.
    Jun 22, 2005
    Single redeeming facet was the car's nostalgia-invoking ability. Beyond that, it's another star vehicle for Lindsay Lohan. Sure, she's cute as a shopping cart full of discount lingerie, but not reason enough to see this clunker. I'm sure kids will love it, as they do everything Disney retro-fits. Or so we're told.
  2. georgea.
    Nov 21, 2005
    Wow u would have thought that lindsay lohan would have learn't by now that she can't act and should give up, shes nearly as bad as hilary duff (there both wannabe rock stars, it's neva gonna happen girls so let it go). They have totally ruined the rest of the herbie films for me as i just think of this one and how dissapointing it turned out to be.
  3. Sam
    Nov 21, 2005
    It's a dreadfully bad, bland, and boring sequel to the classic Love Bug series. Not only does it use one of the worst lines in cinema history (it's in my blood!), but Lindsay Lohan's character was whiny and dislikable, same with that Trip guy. I Kevin, her dad, and brother were decent, though, and Herbie was still immensley likeable, but I still truly despised this movie. It's a dreadfully bad, bland, and boring sequel to the classic Love Bug series. Not only does it use one of the worst lines in cinema history (it's in my blood!), but Lindsay Lohan's character was whiny and dislikable, same with that Trip guy. I Kevin, her dad, and brother were decent, though, and Herbie was still immensley likeable, but I still truly despised this movie. The poor director tries to make it like one of those classic, inspirational sports movies (Coach Carter, Friday Night Lights ETC.) even when it knows it's a crappy, goofy movie for 6-year old girls and 8-year-old guys. Terrible, terrible movie, and it's probably the worst of the year. Expand
  4. Mar 31, 2015
    They worked very hard on bringing the magical presence of Herbie back after so long, the actors however weren't as magical. I didn't like it but I didn't hate it either.

1. Herbie: Fully Loaded is, pure and simple, a children's film.
  2. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    A pleasingly retro recycling of "The Love Bug."
    The movie is pleasant but unspectacular, and at times it borders on being too cute.