Phase 4 Films | Release Date: May 11, 2012
6.7
Generally favorable reviews based on 25 Ratings
Watch Now
jacobmmmcccSep 30, 2013
Chloe was awesome in this film. I cant believe that the critics don't like this movie. there is nothing wrong with it the storyline is good, the acting is great, and it is fun to watch. this movie is awesome.
rjfoxtrotMar 28, 2013
I don't understand why people dislike this movie. It was pretty good. The story was comical and cool. The acting was good. It's not my favorite movie but it's definitely a movie worth seeing.
WonderfulworldJul 11, 2015
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It seems to me that most of the negative reviews on this movie are based on the opinion that you can't really tie it down to one genre (and from the view point of a writer I understand that frustration), however I personally didn't find it crucial to whether or not I enjoyed the film as a whole. From the cinematography to the complexities of each character, to the witty dialogue, I found it to be very entertaining overall. I also enjoyed how it managed to be far fetched in a way that felt almost whimsical, but also sadly realistic (Luli's character wrestling with whether Eddie was a handsome, yet controlling cowboy or a obsessive and violent stalker felt particularly familiar). I think this movie did a good job of capturing the vulnerability of being a young girl from a broken home, struggling to decide what she wants she wants in life, how to get it, and who to trust. I wouldn't call it a perfect movie, but the acting was really stellar in my opinion, and I did enjoy it. Expand
TsukasaUjiieOct 6, 2012
Good movie. The, sometimes disturbing, interactions between characters were fascinating and the narative was very well paced. I dont understand why its been panned so badly by critics.
adrianneschausJun 27, 2014
I don't understand why the movie has so many bad critics as I found the movie very interesting and didn't want it to end. I would have watched it again for sure. I think it was a nice story and sometimes took one by surprise.