Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) | Release Date: October 3, 2008
6.6
Generally favorable reviews based on 50 Ratings
WATCH NOW
JenniferS.Oct 6, 2008
Terrible! I only voted this movie a 3 because Megan Fox and Kirsten Dunts aren't too bad to look at...otherwise the movie was awful!!!!!!
0 of 1 users found this helpful
AlexJ.Oct 10, 2008
The amusement factor of the film seemed to be in inverse proportion to the success of Pegg's character. Are we supposed to actually be rooting for this moron? The love story with Dunst was horribly contrived as well.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
PeterANov 7, 2008
The first movie I've actually walked out of (about 20 minutes from the end) in about 15 years. There comes a point where you have to ask yourself "don't I have anything better to do than watch a movie?" What's so wrong with The first movie I've actually walked out of (about 20 minutes from the end) in about 15 years. There comes a point where you have to ask yourself "don't I have anything better to do than watch a movie?" What's so wrong with it? I think Wilonsky from the Village Voice captures this movies problems well. Don't waste your time or money on this garbage. Expand
0 of 0 users found this helpful
HyperboleJan 17, 2012
Kills the thought process I had that Jeff Bridges can't be in a bad film. Hyper real, but in a bad bad way. It's not funny at all. I understand what its trying to do, but it just does it so awfully.