5.5

1. Apr 1, 2014
    Not good as the first original movie. Had some intermittent suspense filled moments here and there. But this is not a great sequel. And the motive for the killings is not so well established.
  2. Jan 5, 2014
    The only good thing I can say about this movie, and the reason I'm giving it a one instead of a zero, is that the hurricane aspect of the movie made for slightly more intense scenes, even though the script and acting was dismal.
  3. Aug 15, 2013
    Esta pelicula me gusto, no tanto, pero me gusto.Lo malo de esta pelicula es su final, inverosimil y a la vez sorprendente; esta pelicula, comparada con su predecesora, esta estuvo mas tibia y sin sentido.
  4. Mar 17, 2013
    This sequel is every bit as good as the original if not better. The story is more creative and more entertaining. Plus it is much more unpredictable than the original ever was and it's even a little scarier. The only problem is that the ending was too much of a downer for there not to be a third one. I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer didn't really count as a continuation of the first two because it had nothing to do with them. To bad they sold the property rights to some direct to dvd studio. What a bummer. Expand
  5. Nov 17, 2012
    Bad sequel but still nice to hang out.
  6. Aug 14, 2012
    The movie is not bad, but is much lower than the first, but is still a good thriller. In this sequel have already begun to notice that the script starts to get confusing and meaningless.
  7. Jun 5, 2012
    To Be 100% Honest This Was Almost 99% As Good As The 1st One!
    Brandy Does A Shockingly Good Job!
  8. Oct 28, 2011
    Not scary and at times very stupid, if you were a fan of the first movie or just like teen slasher flicks you might get some enjoyment out of this, others will find this very mediocre, I still got some enjoyment out of this, but it's far from horror excellence.

This 1998 sequel seems almost deliberately designed to disappoint--our enjoyment is supposed to lie in making fun of the obvious red herrings, contrived opportunities to show cleavage, melodramatic dialogue, gullible characters, and inevitable to-be-continued ending.
  2. Lacks even the good, guilty setup of "I Know What You Did Last Summer" -- the sense that the heroes are fleeing the consequences of their own crime.
  3. A lazy, hasty effort that offers little beyond a few jack-in-the-box startles and a high body count, including Hewitt's bouncing about in a shirt half-unbuttoned over a bikini top.