7.0

1. Feb 11, 2012
    The first 20 minutes or so are boring as hell, and will have you wanting to leave the theatre. However, once the gang goes underground into the dinosaur world it starts to get really interesting and funny. 3 new characters are added them being Buck (a weasel who lives in the underground dinosaur world trying to kill the biggest, baddest dinosaur Rudy) Peaches (Manny and Ellie's daughter) and the nameless squirel rat thing who plays the love of Scrat. In fact, the one thing I hated about this movie was that Scrat became incredibly boring. Oh well, it was a pretty awesome movie and I definetely recommend it to any fan of the series, kids, or even adults! Oh and by the way, you don't need to see it in 3D for it to be good. AND, I personally think it's the best of the trilogy. Expand
  2. Mar 13, 2013
    Great adventure, super story and great fun with Manny,Sid,Diego,Elly,Crash,Eddie and Buck! This movie is just awesome! The age doesn't matter, i recommend it to all kids,teens,adults! The only thing is, how/why/ the dinosaurs live underground?Also i think this part should be called "Dinosaur Age" because there was no ice in the 80% of the movie. But that's not really a issues at all! I think it's a must watch for all people who love to be positive and who love fun! My final score is 9/10 Expand

1. Pretty much any sign of creative life gets left out in the cold in Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, the monotonous, strictly by-the-numbers third edition of the wildly lucrative digitally animated franchise.
  2. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    With appreciably greater emphasis on action than its predecessors, and clever use of 3-D trickery to enhance storytelling as well as offer spectacle, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs could prove the third time really is the charm.
    It involves some of the best use of 3-D I've seen in an animated feature. It also introduces a masterstroke that essentially allows the series to take place anywhere: There is this land beneath the surface of the earth, you see...