tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Aug 30, 2013
    This is a home invasion film that need your attention. It's not that it is original or something like that, but how well made this film is from the cinematography and the direction to the actors. It is entertaining but it is a typical film of revenge and a family that tries to kill those people. The ending is predictable and so and so. It is good only for those things that I mentioned. IThis is a home invasion film that need your attention. It's not that it is original or something like that, but how well made this film is from the cinematography and the direction to the actors. It is entertaining but it is a typical film of revenge and a family that tries to kill those people. The ending is predictable and so and so. It is good only for those things that I mentioned. I also found it strange that a kid could be that kind of a killer which was something new I have to say.... Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Dennis Harvey
    Nov 12, 2012
    An unnerving home-invasion thriller, In Their Skin has narrative bones we've certainly seen before, bearing perhaps the closest resemblance to Michael Haneke's two versions of "Funny Games." Nonetheless, the same simple premise achieves full creepy impact here without succumbing to cheap genre thrills or cool arthouse abstraction.
  2. Reviewed by: Nick Schager
    Nov 4, 2012
    Winds up turning itself into just a rote thriller about psychos learning that, appearance notwithstanding, every family has dysfunctional problems.