- Starring: Jack White, Jimmy Page, The Edge
- Summary: Rarely can a film penetrate the glamorous surface of rock legends. It Might Get Loud tells the personal stories, in their own words, of three generations of electric guitar virtuosos – The Edge (U2), Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin), and Jack White (The White Stripes). It reveals how each developeded his unique sound and style of playing favorite instruments, guitars both found and invented. Concentrating on the artist’s musical rebellion, traveling with him to influential locations, provoking rare discussion as to how and why he writes and plays, this film lets you witness intimate moments and hear new music from each artist. The movie revolves around a day when Jimmy Page, Jack White, and The Edge first met and sat down together to share their stories, teach and play. (Sony Classics)… Expand
- Director: Davis Guggenheim
- Genre(s): Music, Documentary
- More Details and Credits »
EricA10If your a Zeppelin fan you know Pagerarely opens up like that!
MatttheCat8I really enjoyed this movie, even if it has a few flaws (it never really got loud; what's with ending on them playing the over-played "The Weight"?). Great to see Jimmy Page looking so good and at peace- he has never seemed that together since Zeppelin ended. I'd love to see him in a working band again. This is a must-see for hard core rock fans; for others, rent it.… Expand
JimP.5Page and The Edge...awesome!!!! Who is that third dude???? In 20 years maybe boy becomes man?
Published: May 11, 2010"Sea of Cowards," the latest album from Jack White's side project The Dead Weather, is out this week. How does it compare to White's other albums, including output from The White Stripes and The Raconteurs?