Jackass Number Two

7.4

1. Matt
    Sep 27, 2006
    Oh my. This movie is enigmatic in its effects. On the one hand, I laughed hard enough to choke tears out of my eye sockets. On the other hand however, some of the scatological humor triggered my gag reflex in ways previously unexplored. Go for the laughs, stay for shock value, and leave feeling dirty. As for my score: I just can't give a film that nearly forced me to vomit on the fat Oh my. This movie is enigmatic in its effects. On the one hand, I laughed hard enough to choke tears out of my eye sockets. On the other hand however, some of the scatological humor triggered my gag reflex in ways previously unexplored. Go for the laughs, stay for shock value, and leave feeling dirty. As for my score: I just can't give a film that nearly forced me to vomit on the fat fellow in front of me more than a 5. Expand
  2. GaborA.
    Sep 22, 2006
    At times the members of the crew cross the line between brave and histerical into plain stupid and at times even shameful. I would lose respect for a friend if they did a handful of the things in this movie. Dont get me wrong. At times the movie is hilarious, but I rember when I was still a kid and the show aired I dreamt about being part of their team. Maybe I'm older but more At times the members of the crew cross the line between brave and histerical into plain stupid and at times even shameful. I would lose respect for a friend if they did a handful of the things in this movie. Dont get me wrong. At times the movie is hilarious, but I rember when I was still a kid and the show aired I dreamt about being part of their team. Maybe I'm older but more importantly I've seen the second movie and I wouldnt hang out with these guys for a week for a million dollars. Expand
  3. DavidD.
    Jan 16, 2007
    The first 20 or so minutes was some of the funniest things I have ever seen. The rest of the movie is really pretty bad, with tons of gross scenes that may make you puke. I recommend renting it and watching at least the first 20 or so minutes. After that, it is up to you to decide if you want to vomit on your floor.
  4. dts
    Nov 1, 2006
    Aggressively homoerotic and dependably entertaining. Disgusting at times, but that's expected.

1. Jackass Number Two is not as original, aberrantly beautiful, unrepetitious, or good as Jackass Number One, yet it will still double a lot of people over with big laughs and grossed-out disbelief.
    As merry pranksters they have no match, and as they age (Knoxville is 35 now), they only grow in appeal. As they proudly hurl their tattooed (by ink and battle scars) bodies into harm's way, a devilish glint in their eyes, it's as if they've discovered the fountain of youth, and its name is Jackass.
  3. Just the kind of vicarious excitement for which the movies were invented.