thinkfilm | Release Date: September 15, 2006
7.7
Generally favorable reviews based on 34 Ratings
Watch Now
JayH.Apr 7, 2007
With a script by Ruchard Russo, and a cast headed by Maggie Smith, Kristin Scott Thomas, and Rowan Atkinson, this flick has impeccable bloodlines. And it doesn't disappoint. It's delightfully droll from beginning to end.
AshutoshR.Sep 17, 2006
Keeping mum is a very ordinary and straight forward comedy movie . And what is more disappointing about this movie is that this is a Brit production . The Brits have certainly lowered their standards.
SherryF.Jun 26, 2007
I found this movie full of the sort of subtle humor that cracks me up. It was so satisfying to watch the performances of all the actors. I did not know Rowan Atkinson a straight (well, almost) part so perfectly. Interesting to see the large I found this movie full of the sort of subtle humor that cracks me up. It was so satisfying to watch the performances of all the actors. I did not know Rowan Atkinson a straight (well, almost) part so perfectly. Interesting to see the large gap between the critic avg. and the user avg. Typical. Expand
MylesSJul 27, 2007
A very surprising flick, 'Keeping Mum' was full of the dark, dry humor for which the Brits are known. Simply put, the movie is well done and a lot of fun to watch.
VeraR.Feb 27, 2007
Excellent movie, great cast, great actors! Loved the opening scene! I love British humour! Which movie were the critics watching with their 53!
FilmVirtueMay 26, 2014
Keeping Mum shows Atkinson's brilliant (Yet strange) acting style that forms together with other talented actors to create an entertaining dark comedy that never strays away from the story and intertwines with the lives of everyone around.
Kai82Sep 10, 2014
A really black and entertaining comedy. Great acting performance especially from Maggie Smith, Patrick Swayze (Side character) and Tasmin Egerton. If you like humor very black / british than this is a must see movie. You will not stopA really black and entertaining comedy. Great acting performance especially from Maggie Smith, Patrick Swayze (Side character) and Tasmin Egerton. If you like humor very black / british than this is a must see movie. You will not stop laughing for a wile and that is the only thing that matters. Expand