Last Holiday

7.3

1. Feb 22, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is a great movie. Very funny and is worth seeing. It makes you think what would you do if you knew? Queen Latifah and LL Cool J what a great couple they would make... Great cast. Expand
  2. RobV.
    Jan 20, 2006
    I Loved This Movie! it is funny and a complete feel good movie. Queen Latifah gives her best performance. If you are depressed or down and out I highly recommend it. It is the best comedy I've seen that is both funny and after leaving the theater makes you fell good. It's worth every cent, go and see it, you won't regret it.
  3. SusanM.
    Jan 23, 2006
    I went in with low expectations, but I was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed this movie, there are so many funny and touching moments and Queen Latifah really shines!
  4. DianeG.
    Jun 16, 2006
    I throught the movie last holiday was a good movie.
  5. DeniseB.
    Jan 19, 2006
    Queen Latifa is a surprisingly good actor. This movie is funny and sweet. I also enjoyed that lead character acknowleges God, and is not impossibly thin or gorgeous. She is warm and real. It is a very pleasent and enjoyable movie, free of graphic language and sex. Even my husband liked it! I might just have to buy this one.
  6. ErinD.
    May 20, 2006
    A sweet Rom Com with lots of food and couture.
  7. WandaF.
    Jan 13, 2006
    A thoroughly enjoyable and fun movie. I loved Queen Latifah's performance. I go to the movies to be entertained, not assaulted with unleashed violence, foul language, and lectures. This movie made me and the audience I was with laugh out loud and leave smiling. I think that is a good thing for a movie to do. I'm buying this one when it comes out on DVD!
  8. CharlieN.
    May 17, 2006
    Dopey at times, but Queen Latifah is loveable and it has a good heart.
  9. ReidF.
    Jan 27, 2007
    Queen Latifah may not be the best actress in Hollywood, but she could be the most fun to watch. She lights up this remake of the old Alec Guinness classic with charm and poise.

1. Queen Latifah finally gets a vehicle that gives her formidable talents and expansive spirit plenty of blooming room.
  2. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    Most successful when it is engaging, not uproarious. Glossy amusement is an updated remake of a well-regarded 1950 Brit comedy-drama starring Alec Guinness, improbably retrofitted as a star vehicle for Queen Latifah.
    For a film ostensibly about how life means nothing without adventure and unpredictability, Last Holiday all feels as preordained as the film-ending Emeril cameo.