6.5

1. Nov 2, 2013
    Pure fantasy for people who need to escape. This is a story of what happens when everything goes right in Vegas. It does not all have to make sense or be completely believable because it is all about having fun and solving a few issues in the process of having all that fun. That being said if you also want to have a great time in Vegas just see this movie. The real life stories usually don't end with you leaving the table with 120 grand, and you don't have to wait on your plane to arrive at the airport. Movie ticket much cheaper than real Vegas every time. Expand
  2. Nov 10, 2013
    "Last Vegas" is based on a concept done to death, but for some reason, I loved it. Kevin Kline played my favourite character in the film, and although a lot of the plot is over-the-top, I felt it worked. There are some great "lessons" in the film, and although some of the plot just works out "too perfectly", I dug it. I wish movies trying to be like "The Hangover" would copy this instead.
  3. Mar 7, 2014
    its cool rembering what you did as a child back in the day i love this movie it is funny and great . it is just like grown ups movie expect its about old people .
  4. Mar 18, 2014
    Anybody who doesn't find this movie marginally short of excellent has no sense of humour whatever their age. I feel sorry for csw12 and more so for Proteus who must be sad and boring soles. Take my advice and see this movie, it is well worth the entrance money.
  5. Jun 25, 2014
    Fantastic funny film - it's for more of an older audience, which is why it has some low reviews, as the youngsters today .... Blah blah lol. but I couldn't stop laughing - although my 22 yr old son watched it too and he was collapsed with some of the one liners. It was brilliant - really was

1. Reviewed by: Anna Smith
    Dec 30, 2013
    While it’s as tacky and obvious as Sin City itself, this comedy is watchable thanks to a lively pace and spirited turns from Kline and Steenburgen. An unabashed old-timers’ fantasy.
  2. Reviewed by: John Patterson
    Nov 3, 2013
    Last Vegas is a good-natured bimbo of a movie, it'll do just about anything to please you, though luckily that includes delivering the 20 big laughs you feel you're owed (unlike The Hangovers), and gently jerking a tear or two. You enjoy it in spite of yourself.
  3. Reviewed by: James Berardinelli
    Nov 2, 2013
    It has the sensibilities of a late-'80s/early-'90s forgettable big-screen sit com and probably won't find many interested viewers who aren't card-carrying AARP members.