tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Oct 14, 2012
    Call me a sucker for a good story and great performances. Martin Papazian wrote, directed and starred in this little indie that takes us on "the real world" journey of a troubled returning soldier. I saw this film with several struggling veterans recently. The tears in their eyes verified the honesty and truthfulness of this film. If you're not a vet, maybe you'll think this film aCall me a sucker for a good story and great performances. Martin Papazian wrote, directed and starred in this little indie that takes us on "the real world" journey of a troubled returning soldier. I saw this film with several struggling veterans recently. The tears in their eyes verified the honesty and truthfulness of this film. If you're not a vet, maybe you'll think this film a bit over dramatic. However, according to our returning soldiers the film holds true and honest. I believe this film is a "must see" for all Americans who support our troops. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Marc Savlov
    Oct 17, 2012
    Least Among Saints is a heartfelt if not exactly heartwarming story of two wounded males, but despite top-notch performances from all the leads, it never really brings anything new to a story that's already overly familiar.
  2. Reviewed by: Jeannette Catsoulis
    Oct 12, 2012
    Though both actors deliver performances more credible than the plot that frames them, their authenticity only highlights the script's affection for improbable coincidences and an ending even Garry Marshall might consider too pat.
  3. Reviewed by: Farran Smith Nehme
    Oct 11, 2012
    The results are too predictable.