Columbia TriStar Home Video | Release Date: February 2, 2001
5.4
Mixed or average reviews based on 47 Ratings
WATCH NOW
JoshJun 28, 2007
Read the book of revelation! and you will see that this movie is total mess! 2 god whitenesses hanging by the wailing wall doing nothing??? What is that? I think this whole theory of pre-tribulation rapture is for lazy Christians who is Read the book of revelation! and you will see that this movie is total mess! 2 god whitenesses hanging by the wailing wall doing nothing??? What is that? I think this whole theory of pre-tribulation rapture is for lazy Christians who is afraid to stand for their faith! "Let the other unbelievers will do our work for us!". Only thing that i like was that "unbelievers" ware actually whitnessing while most of Christian today just waiting for a rapture. Collapse
TonyM.Jan 17, 2007
Pfft. If MST3K had only stuck around for a few more years, maybe we would have seen this movie get the treatment it deserves. The lame pop song playing over the end credits is the topping to this cheesecake.
HowardB.Oct 15, 2006
Good Movie.
LuzF.Jul 13, 2006
left behind is a must see movie! if you havent seen it I incourage you to do so.
KellyB.Jan 17, 2006
This movie is the closest movie that is out there I give it an A+.
[Anonymous]Oct 27, 2005
Reduces Christianity to glorified fire insurance for the afterlife or whenever the cooks manage to Immanentize the Eschaton. Where's the Christ in this Christianity?
0 of 0 users found this helpful
KimmieyP.Sep 12, 2005
i loved this movie so much! I thought it was awesome!!!!
0 of 0 users found this helpful