4.5

1. AdamG.
    Sep 29, 2007
    Literally the worst film I have ever seen, contrived artless rubbish.
  2. JenL.
    May 7, 2004
    What channels were used by elles woods when she spoke?
  3. DavidK.
    Jul 25, 2003
    This was supposed to be a comedy, right? I laughed exactly nonce. The rest of the audience didn't get too excited either. The bad news that it looks as if there's plans for Legally Blond 3. And the really bad news is that it probably won't feature Patrick Bateman (American Psycho).
  4. RobertH.
    Jul 20, 2003
    Awful!
  5. Fantasy
    Jul 4, 2003
    Michelle P is on the money but used too many words in her narrative. Let me simplify her review. The movie sucked and it was made to capitalize on the original. Avoid at all costs.
  6. MattG.
    Aug 4, 2003
    I can sum up this debacle very simply. RED, WHITE & BORING. No more please.
  7. Dr.Ed
    Aug 5, 2003
    Lame, Lamer & Lamest would be more appropriate. Just horrendous.
  8. AlexG.
    Feb 2, 2004
    Awful, absolutely awful. Didn't stay till the end because it was that bad. I didn't even want to see the film, but my girlfriend nagged me to see it. We no longer go out.(jokes) Ehh dear, to "Christine E" who said, "only animal haters will not like it", shows the intelligence level of this girl, which by the score she gave this movie, is minimal. What was going through your head Awful, absolutely awful. Didn't stay till the end because it was that bad. I didn't even want to see the film, but my girlfriend nagged me to see it. We no longer go out.(jokes) Ehh dear, to "Christine E" who said, "only animal haters will not like it", shows the intelligence level of this girl, which by the score she gave this movie, is minimal. What was going through your head when u said that christine? What was going through your head. To people who gave this movie a 3 or above are seriously disturbed. And to Christopher G who said, "beter than the first! hilarious! I think this is the best comedy I ever seen! who ever said they hate this is an complete idiot!" Yip, thats right chris, keep telling yourself that. Expand
  9. Kapik
    Jul 6, 2005
    Seriously the worst movie I've ever seen.
  10. Joe
    Nov 11, 2003
    Horrendous!!!
  11. SamR.
    Dec 10, 2003
    Did this talented troop read the script before they agreed to appear in it? Did their agents? What were they all thinking?? When the conservative Republican senator from Alamama states, on record, that he has a gay dog and he is proud, I could no longer watch the video. And I'm Gay!!!!
  12. Sprigangirl
    Jul 10, 2003
    For god's sake!How the hell these critics are going to look at this garbage and giving it a 10!You'll never want to see it again!
  13. RobM.
    Jul 15, 2003
    I cannot believe what they have done to Legally Blonde. Reese is soo over.
  14. Apple
    Jul 21, 2003
    I walked out in the middle that is how bad it was.
  15. PhilipF.
    Jul 6, 2003
    Immensley stupid. Every comedy that asks its audience to suspend reality must have a reality within its self-defined universe. This movey has no there there.
  16. DevonY.
    Aug 11, 2003
    No more free passes for Reese. Get yourself a real job honey. Just awful.
  17. HarryH.
    Aug 16, 2003
    In a single word: UGLY.
  18. RobertM.
    Sep 19, 2003
    Pink, fuzzy, perky....in other words....gut-wrenchingly, sadistically awful. My girlfriend has lost all movie-picking priveliges. I spent half of the movie wishing I was in the movies alternate universe with a sniper-rifle. Now that would have been funny...
  19. CrappyMovie
    Jan 2, 2004
    The second worst movie i've ever seen in my life. (Next to master of disguise) Here's the jokes made in it: Pink, Gay dog, Blonde, White person acting black, and that's about it. Terrible piece of sh.t.
  20. JohnC.
    Nov 14, 2003
    2nd worst movie of my life. I left half way through it when they trotted out the gay dogs. Pathetic.
  21. DavidR.
    Dec 29, 2003
    Since you know from the start that this is a predictable movie, you really can't fault it for that. However, it's not really cute or charming either, so there's really nothing there.
  22. Jun 8, 2012
    I'm not sure how much worse a movie could get. The most annoying characters, generic plot and horrible humour. I think I would go mad if I watched it a second time.
  23. May 13, 2015
    The humor material isn't funny there is nothing to laugh at, the jokes are cheap and flat, the only thing we laugh at in this movie is Reese Witherspoon's character. The girl characters are stereotypical, the direction is god-awful and so as the script.

1. Reviewed by: Ken Fox
    An even sweeter and lighter whipped confection than "Legally Blonde," this hugely enjoyable sequel serves up a generous second helping of the ingredient that made the original such an irresistible hit.
  2. Both more and less of the same -- more of that hot-pink couture, a whole lot more of that diminutive doggie, less reason to laugh even if you're a tank-topped 16-year-old.
  3. Elle fans will likely ignore the narrative shortcomings in favor of a well-loved character.