5.9

1. LamontD.
    Jun 8, 2008
    There is nothing good about this. Hell--there's not anything remotely mediocre about it. It's THAT awful. What did you expect? It's called "Let's Go to Prison". Things better than watching "Let's Go to Prison" Getting your penis caught in a rat trap. Watching Freddy Got Fingered Hell---actually going to prison might be better than watching this. (Note: Don't There is nothing good about this. Hell--there's not anything remotely mediocre about it. It's THAT awful. What did you expect? It's called "Let's Go to Prison". Things better than watching "Let's Go to Prison" Getting your penis caught in a rat trap. Watching Freddy Got Fingered Hell---actually going to prison might be better than watching this. (Note: Don't actually try this, it's only hyperbole, trust me.) Collapse
  2. FordA.
    Nov 16, 2006
    Not the best idea for a film. Not by far. Also, poorly acted and the director should be lynched.
  3. DemarioN.
    Mar 29, 2007
    Job Bluth...er, I mean, Will Arnett, is brilliantly funny in this crappy thriller. Did I say crappy? I meant good.
  4. EricS.
    Dec 16, 2007
    Not a bad movie, but WTF betermans inhailer got him into the mess at the start of the movie and theres nothing of it the rest of the movie. if it wasnt for that I would score it higher.
  5. WillieB.
    Nov 16, 2006
    If you thought David Cross sold out when he started getting paid thousands of dollars to show up in music videos and star in She's The Man, just wait til you see Let's Go to Prison. Odenkirk didn't even try here and it shows. R.I.P. Mr. Show.
  6. AmyM.
    Nov 18, 2006
    This was the worst movie I have ever seen. I love Arrested Development. I thought this movie would be like the episodes where Gob or Tobias are in prison. It is not like that at all. I wish I could wash my eyes really hard after seeing it and have the memory of it erased from my brain.
  7. LyleP.
    Nov 19, 2006
    How a director could make someone as funny as Will Arnett look bad is a real task - but this guy did it. Looks like it's a highs chool production so much that it is dstracting. Some good scenes but feels like one long skit. stay away. People actually walked out of the theater i was in.

1. Odenkirk is an expert at the unexpected laugh. (This must be the first prison movie in which a cafeteria put-down involves the painter Lucian Freud.)
    A comedy that locks up Will Arnett's talent and throws away the key.
  3. It takes a while to realize that this is actually a sly, very funny comedy, one that stays admirably deadpan every time you think it’s about to veer into gross-out territory.