Vivendi Entertainment | Release Date: April 9, 2010
5.4
Mixed or average reviews based on 29 Ratings
WATCH NOW
DougVApr 21, 2010
This movie had great acting and the ability to show both the good and bad involved in the events. On the one hand you had those that faith in the healing. On the other hand you had those that were trying to focus on physical only. That is a This movie had great acting and the ability to show both the good and bad involved in the events. On the one hand you had those that faith in the healing. On the other hand you had those that were trying to focus on physical only. That is a common struggle in real life and they brought it out well here too. Expand
2 of 3 users found this helpful
PaulEApr 11, 2010
I find it not surprising that the majority of negative reviews come from so-called critics who will give "Thumbs up" to the highly controversial sex laden tripe that liberals seem to relish.
0 of 2 users found this helpful
BarbaraI.Apr 17, 2010
This movie was amazing. It is nice to see a good clean movie once in a while and this was just that. Don't get me wrong, I do like good movies that have all the junk in them but it is nice to avoid it sometimes too.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
BrendaBApr 19, 2010
I thought that the movie was good. It's easy to dismiss this as another one of those preachy films but I thought that the movie addressed topics that made it unique. I liked that it showed the struggle among the characters in keeping I thought that the movie was good. It's easy to dismiss this as another one of those preachy films but I thought that the movie addressed topics that made it unique. I liked that it showed the struggle among the characters in keeping their faith, since we've all reached a point in our lives where we just felt like giving up. If you allow yourself to believe, then you will appreciate this film. Expand
0 of 1 users found this helpful
JasonC.Apr 19, 2010
I have heard from so many friends who went to see this movie that it is a must see. I plan on going next weekend with the whole family!
0 of 2 users found this helpful
Gamingking007Oct 18, 2010
Incredible movie it completely Changed my life!!!People who are not soft or don't have a close personal relationship with God will not enjoy this but if they do it will change their lives forever!!!:-)
ChristyLApr 12, 2010
I watched this movie with my 6 year old daughter on opening night and I was so impressed!! The movie was funny and very emotional. As an actress, I was also impressed with their acting. Some lower budget films don't have the best I watched this movie with my 6 year old daughter on opening night and I was so impressed!! The movie was funny and very emotional. As an actress, I was also impressed with their acting. Some lower budget films don't have the best acting, but this one was much different. I especially enjoyed the portrayal of the mom and best friend. They both were very believable and I found myself identifying with each of them. I think that's what it's all about. After all, if you can't feel like you are a part of the movie, you aren't interested. The movie was so touching, encouraging, and challenging. If you aren't moved by this movie, you might want to check your heart beat! Expand
0 of 0 users found this helpful
SandyBApr 13, 2010
This movie portrays real life and raw humanity that anyone can identify with. I found it inspiring and challenging, which is why the criticism of this film, its makers, and its cast does not surprise me.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
TCJT11-10-1996Nov 8, 2013
If anyone give negative reviews for this film will not be saved under the power of sin! Those who give the film positive, will be saved. And those who give mixed or average, will choose to be saved or not!