Little Man

4.8

1. ChadS.
    Sep 26, 2006
    Nobody notices that the baby is a full-grown man. The "Little Man" is readily accepted as an infant. Meanwhile, quite pointedly, the filmmaker intergrated an African-American couple in an affluent, nearly all-white community, as a means, perhaps, to show that these people don't notice that their neighbors are indeed black. "Little Man" might "Something New" in code, or maybe Nobody notices that the baby is a full-grown man. The "Little Man" is readily accepted as an infant. Meanwhile, quite pointedly, the filmmaker intergrated an African-American couple in an affluent, nearly all-white community, as a means, perhaps, to show that these people don't notice that their neighbors are indeed black. "Little Man" might "Something New" in code, or maybe it's the stupid low-brow film everybody says it is. Expand
  2. May 12, 2013
    This is a bad film I will admit, however it is still entertaining and the Wayanas Bros. are just a likable duo that can make any film work to their advantage. They have done better, and this is probably their worst, but it still has some pretty funny moments. CGI was always going to be obviously dodgy and while its a clever concept it is indeed quite silly, but still its a funny movie thatThis is a bad film I will admit, however it is still entertaining and the Wayanas Bros. are just a likable duo that can make any film work to their advantage. They have done better, and this is probably their worst, but it still has some pretty funny moments. CGI was always going to be obviously dodgy and while its a clever concept it is indeed quite silly, but still its a funny movie that got laughs out of me. Overall it won't please everyone but will get laughs from the right audiences. Expand
  3. Apr 27, 2013
    This movie is both funny and dumb.. I recommend it for watching if you have a lot of free time. Otherwise don't waste your day. My final score is 5/10
  4. Aug 21, 2015
    epic..................................................................................................................................................

It's seldom a good sign when a Rob Schneider cameo elevates a comedy, but Little Man aims so low and fires so often that it can't miss all the time.
    There's no question, though, that the Wayanses have dialed down the outrageousness to nearly sub-PG-13 levels.
  3. I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh at some of this--though it's not as funny as Laurel and Hardy as toddlers in "Brats." But I wanted to slap myself whenever I did.