MPI | Release Date: August 24, 2012
6.5
Generally favorable reviews based on 15 Ratings
Watch Now
danippMar 13, 2015
Great drama with the perfect amount of humor. Canet's shows us that he can write and direct comedies in the future based on the few but hilarious scenes of Little White Lies. The cast also gathers one of the best french actors that we haveGreat drama with the perfect amount of humor. Canet's shows us that he can write and direct comedies in the future based on the few but hilarious scenes of Little White Lies. The cast also gathers one of the best french actors that we have nowadays and they manage to build an intense and powerful connection between their characters on screen. The only problem with the movie is the length. It takes too long to finally begin and too long to finish. But it's a nice story to follow so you won't be that bored. Expand
AlexSweJan 12, 2013
Excellent movie with really great actors. Two and a half hours doesn't feel two long. I am really surprised that the critics in the newspapers did not give it higher rating.
RagelibDec 20, 2012
A film make by a band of friends. Touching in every moment. This movie show us a real piece of life ! Each caracter have is personnality and you can reconize you in all of them.