6.3

1. Jan 12, 2013
    Movie very well done and entertaining.
  2. Aug 31, 2012
    Looney Tunes: Back in Action, isn't one of those movies that you can watch over and over but it will provide some great entertainment and cheesy laughs.The first 20 minutes or so will poke fun of stuff from Warner Brothers from the past ten years ( well when it was released in 2003, it'll be 19 years in todays standards). Brendan Fraser is a likeable hero. as well as Steve Martin as a villian. I found however the females performances with the exception of Joan Cusack ( She can't do anything wrong) were awful and wooden. Some of the jokes could of been better but they also could of been worse. Overall it's just some dumb, well-animated fun. Perfect for a rainy sunday afternoon or something to shut the kids up. Collapse
  3. Jun 3, 2012
    It is acceptable, only that I can say. is better than the last? I would say yes, Joe Dante brings the freshest looney tones, with more charisma and more action.
  4. Dec 17, 2011
    Yes, the Looney Tunes are back in action, but the story is a mess and it gets tiring after a while. The mix between real life and Looney Tunes doesn't work well here.
  5. Nov 10, 2011
    Sadly, "Looney Tunes: Back in Action" is one terribly written movie with incoherent characters and disgusting CGI. The critics were way off the scale for this one...
  6. Mar 22, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Yes, the movie may have had the Looney Tunes charm I remember watching as a kid, but I can't help but feel that the movie was trying to destroy the much better movie Space Jam's legacy. And while I don't really have anything against fart jokes in movies, did you really have to make Taz fart? Thanks for ruining my childhood idiots. Expand
  7. Feb 25, 2011
    This movie is pretty hilarious, if you enjoy cheesy comedies, or just love the Looney Tunes characters, this is a movie you should look into, you wont regret it.
  8. Oct 16, 2010
    This is one of the reasons of the Looney Tunes' decline. I like the animation, but I feel that the dialogue is very poor. Also, what's up with the Wal-Mart scene? That's just crazy.

1. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    A not-inventive-enough romp that belches out gags at a rapid-fire clip but connects so sporadically as to leave the audience enervated but only sparingly entertained.
  2. Reviewed by: Ben Kenigsberg
    Dante's masterstroke is to make the movie as visually and narratively unhinged as its source material.
  3. Reviewed by: Scott Brown
    There are flashes of wit -- Speedy Gonzales muttering about political correctness and an arty chase through the Louvre. But there is also random flatulence, a.k.a. the stink of desperation.