Image Entertainment | Release Date: May 18, 2012
6.7
Generally favorable reviews based on 10 Ratings
Watch Now
TurbodowgMar 11, 2014
I love horror movies. I've been watching them since the 80's. It's really hard to find the next big thrill amongst all the rubbish that is produced these days. I was advised by a friend, that this is a creepy and disturbing well acted horrorI love horror movies. I've been watching them since the 80's. It's really hard to find the next big thrill amongst all the rubbish that is produced these days. I was advised by a friend, that this is a creepy and disturbing well acted horror and well worth my time. But the truth is... its absolutely terrible.

Me and my wife were literally laughing in hysterics at how badly acted the film was. The lead actress is an unlikeable, spoilt, self centred little Emo who just needs to be told to grow up, and get rid of that annoying hair cut. The film has no continuity, no pacing and has no idea what sub genre of horror it wants to be. A demon movie, a psychological thriller, a found footage movie, a gore movie, a paranormal movie, a movie about addiction and grief, or a cheating husband, or child killers, or horse head racoon bendy arm beast movie.

It really is an absolute mess. Not one scene avoided cliché, and not one scene made me jump. By 60 minutes in of nothing happening I very nearly turned it off.

Please avoid this at all costs, you will waste an evening where a decent film could have been watched. Unless you want a good laugh drinking with a few mates and mocking the poor level of film making... AVOID!!!