Lower Learning

5.1

1. KyleS.
    Oct 8, 2008
    Really, really wrong but funny as hell.
  2. JohnF.
    Oct 11, 2008
    I saw this movie opening night and I have to say I didn't know what to expect. It was funny, crass, and highly entertaining.
  3. ReneeR.
    Dec 16, 2008
    I don't know what movie these other users watched, but this movie was terrible. Not stupid funny just stupid.
  4. LoganH.
    Dec 22, 2008
    Know what happens to the bad kids?.....They get detention....lol love it.
  5. TravisB.
    Dec 29, 2008
    Terrible, boring, even the intended humor was obvious and stupid. I was hoping for an "Office Space" style flick but turned it off after 30 minutes. It's nothing more than a collage of juvenile humor -- possibly entertaining for 4th grade boys, but I think even they'd exhaust from the lack of engaging plot.
  6. JayH.
    Nov 27, 2008
    Tasteless, incredibly bad an offensive so-called comedy. The cast does a lousy job. It's predictable, badly directed and I am amazed it was ever made.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

Mostly, Lafferty is all about expletives and sexual innuendo of the frankest kind, some of it so raunchy (and unfunny) as to make one wonder if the parents of the film's many child actors bothered to read the script.
  2. Reviewed by: Peter Debruge
    Too raunchy for kids, too sophomoric for adults, this underachiever comedy targets the narrow demographic of disgruntled educators.