6.0

1. Sep 18, 2010
    Haters wanna hate. Lovers wanna love. I dont even want, none of the above. I want to piss on you. Yes I do. Ill piss on you. Ill pee on you. Drip-drip-drip.
  2. Sep 26, 2010
    I didn't expect it but it was a hilarious movie. A lot of very funny jokes and situations, funny and well played characters. Good cast and acting. Overall, a very good comedy.
  3. Sep 4, 2010
    I just love this movie. Even though the newer cast of SNL isn't as good as the mid 90's to early 00's were. Still this movie makes me laugh. If you love mindless comedy and laugh, almost, at anything - you'll love this

Don't go see this movie if you like to watch some crappy movie about a little boy who plays piano and want's to be a ballet dancer. Go home and suck your thumb.
  4. Sep 25, 2010
    "Funny from start to finish, i loved every second of this film, defiantly one of the best action comedies i have seen in a while, Will Forte does an awesome job bringing the SNL character to the Big screen. I love the Big screen feel of this film!" ... A
  5. Dec 6, 2011
    Some people hate it, some people love it. Macgruber is a kind of movie which has such immature and idiotic humor cause it to be a large success. Going into this, i thought it was going to suck, i came out realizing how wrong i had been. Iv'e seen Macgruber 4 times and i still laugh at the jokes
  6. Feb 2, 2012
    All you Hipster homos that bash movies like this really need to learn how to let go and laugh. This movie was hilarious! It's nothing like the SNL skit, so anyone using that connection didn't actually watch it. Probably the funniest movie since the greatest of them all: Tommy Boy.
  7. Sep 5, 2014
    **** amazing, gold. Immature,yes. But hey we all need a bit of it. Sex scenes with ghosts, couldn't ask for much more. Oh wait, yes there was more, including an 'A-team" being blown to pieces by home made dynamite

1. Reviewed by: John DeFore
    Utterly disposable but diverting, MacGruber manages to spin feature-length product out of an idea that few would try expanding beyond a "Saturday Night Live" skit.
    How the hell can you take an SNL skit that runs 90 seconds and stretch it to a 90-minute feature? Sounds excruciating. But MacGruber breaks the jinx by putting the skit in the context of a 1980s action movie and creating its own brand of explosive lunacy.
  3. Think of a really bad, uncensored Saturday Night Live comedy sketch. Then make it worse – make it longer.