7.3

1. Jun 5, 2015
    Comportamento dos personagens são extremamente inconvenientes, o filme parece possuir aquele humor idiota proporcionada ao público infantil, nem tudo que deve ser feito as crianças terá que possui aspectos idiotas.
  2. Dec 4, 2012
    When i first heard about this, and saw the trailers, i was excited and i wanted to see it so badly. I got it when it came to dvd, and it was horrible. Their was a few laughs here and there, but nothing really that funny. It had a pretty bad plot, and the ending just sucked. Who turns the villain into a hero? turning a villain into a hero is the most stupidest thing to do. And he finishedWhen i first heard about this, and saw the trailers, i was excited and i wanted to see it so badly. I got it when it came to dvd, and it was horrible. Their was a few laughs here and there, but nothing really that funny. It had a pretty bad plot, and the ending just sucked. Who turns the villain into a hero? turning a villain into a hero is the most stupidest thing to do. And he finished the hero too quickly. overall this movie was overrated. PIPEBOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  3. Aug 5, 2011
    Yes, Another Superhero/Animated Movie. There Were Many Where This Came From At Disney. After They Progressed, They Got Worse And Worse Until They Stopped. Why? Because Of This Movie.
  4. Apr 24, 2011
    Very disappointed, Will Ferrell is a star not a cartoon voice. I wanted to see this movie so bad but the plot disappointed me so bad, who wants to see the villain become good I thought Brad Pitt was going to make a comeback and save the world. Great idea with the twist but didn't work as a kids movie. I will say that there some really funny parts but wasn't worth the time.
  5. Mar 25, 2011
    What a bore. Virtually no laughs throughout the whole movie. The 3D was non-existant, the plot was unoriginal, and the trailer literally gave everything away. After seeing what Dreamworks was capable of with "How to Train Your Dragon", this is beyond disappointing.
  6. Nov 12, 2010
    This movie is a disaster. Utterly charmless, it was the first time I was really aware of the difference between a star, and Voice Actor. As funny as Ferrell & Fey can be, vocally they are not interesting. I miss Paul Frees, Hans Conried and the rest of that generation. And I was born well after they did their work. Avoid this movie.
  7. Nov 6, 2010
    The movie is a rehash of screen-bytes from several other movies, strung together in a pastiche of cliches. The move seemed unable to decide who was a good person and who was a bad person. The writers present the idea that by pretending to be someone you are not, you can win genuine love and become an admirable person. The movie seems wish us to believe that, when the lie is revealed,The movie is a rehash of screen-bytes from several other movies, strung together in a pastiche of cliches. The move seemed unable to decide who was a good person and who was a bad person. The writers present the idea that by pretending to be someone you are not, you can win genuine love and become an admirable person. The movie seems wish us to believe that, when the lie is revealed, the liar becomes a hero. The plot couldn't seem to decide who the intended audience was... one minute it was frenetic smash 'em up cartoon violence, and the next morose existential self-loathing recriminations that seemed to bore the entire audience. The color in the 3D version was exceptionally poor - weak and watery. We love good animated films, such as Toy Story, Monsters Inc., and Despicable Me. Sadly, Megamind is more mindless than entertaining. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Roger Moore
    Dec 15, 2010
    The voice casting is on the money and these funny people - and I'm including Pitt, who plays this sort of self-mocking Adonis well, even in animated form - make this cute comedy come off.
  2. Reviewed by: Steven Rea
    Dec 15, 2010
    Megamind has momentum and dazzle.
  3. Reviewed by: James Berardinelli
    Dec 15, 2010
    Megamind is largely what one might expect from an animated movie featuring a number of notable comedians in voice roles: an amusing diversion.