6.9

1. Dec 18, 2014
    I really liked the way the story was told, from the placement of the disease to the journey of a mad man. This film contains amazing performances, especially by the young kid, and a great screenplay.
  2. Aug 21, 2012
    Impressive use of cinema I must say. Nothing too visually shocking; rather, it will mentally shock you to your core. However, this movie was perfection, as far as movie making goes. I can't think of a thing I would change to make it better. Additionally, the lead actor is magnificent! He nailed it, so to speak (no pun intended). You really feel like you're there. You have theImpressive use of cinema I must say. Nothing too visually shocking; rather, it will mentally shock you to your core. However, this movie was perfection, as far as movie making goes. I can't think of a thing I would change to make it better. Additionally, the lead actor is magnificent! He nailed it, so to speak (no pun intended). You really feel like you're there. You have the opportunity to spend a month (or some time period I can't remember) in the life of a mentally deranged person. Sad story, but very well made and worth your time. The thing is- this stuff happens in real life, so deal with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haneke (director) is a genius - try REC or Funny Games if you haven't already.... Expand
  3. Jun 16, 2012
    I expected more from this movie. It wasn`t bad, but when it started to get exciting it suddenly ended. They should have gone deeper into the issue of pedos...
  4. Jun 9, 2012
    I liked that flat, matter-of-fact style juxtaposed with the horror of what was happening, but the director went a little too far with the boring scenes. You feel like someone might be making fun of you when they've got you paying to watch people put jigsaw puzzles together.

1. Reviewed by: Walter Addiego
    May 12, 2012
    A film that's hard to watch and hard to recommend.
  2. Reviewed by: Mike Scott
    Mar 9, 2012
    Writer-director Markus Schleinzer's exceedingly dark drama -- guaranteed to make audiences squirm in their seats -- is emotionally unsettling.
  3. Reviewed by: Damon Wise
    Feb 27, 2012
    As horrifying and hard to watch as you'd expect a paedophile's-eye view of life to be. It's neither sensationalist nor trite, and the questions it asks are intelligent and thoughtful.