Warner Bros. Pictures | Release Date: December 22, 2000
4.4
Mixed or average reviews based on 163 Ratings
Watch Now
smiyamotNov 29, 2015
Sorry to the critics and other Users, I must have no taste. Sandra Bullock fits the role in this movie like it was written specially for her. She's funny in the before, during, and after makeover. The movie itself is fluff but it'sSorry to the critics and other Users, I must have no taste. Sandra Bullock fits the role in this movie like it was written specially for her. She's funny in the before, during, and after makeover. The movie itself is fluff but it's supposed to be a comedy, not Shakespeare. I don't have many DVDs but this one is in my collection. Expand
MovieGuysFeb 9, 2014
Miss Congeniality is one of those movies geared towards girls but is not exactly a chick flick- guys can enjoy it too. Sandra Bullock puts on one of her most annoyingly funny performances to date, and fits it well.
Trev29Jun 9, 2013
People who didn't like this movie must have a difficult time enjoying themselves. Sure it was kind of stupid, but I actually enjoyed Sandra here. Quite funny and just an easy movie to watch for fun.
lordjrsFeb 14, 2012
Why the critic reviews of this movie are so bad? Miss Congeniality is an awesome movie, one of my favourite comedies ever starred by my favourite actress :)
Jedi_JettsonDec 23, 2011
It's not very humorous, but it's stupid funny and full of fabulous entertainment and pleasure from a beauty pageant. Sandra Bullock does better than expected and plays a clumsy, but fantastic role to teach us a lesson about true beauty.
bram29Sep 29, 2011
the movie was ok. i found the plot and humour a bit too predictable but i had an ok time watching it.
[anonymous]May 29, 2006
Although the setup is interesting, clunky scripting reduces it to run-of-the-mill but passable entertainment. Still, Bullock's transformation and the eye-candy fo the beauty pagent can be impressive, even if the movie fails to impress Although the setup is interesting, clunky scripting reduces it to run-of-the-mill but passable entertainment. Still, Bullock's transformation and the eye-candy fo the beauty pagent can be impressive, even if the movie fails to impress as a whole. Expand
0 of 1 users found this helpful
I'mCoolJun 22, 2001
I thought this movie was excellent. Considering Sandra Bullock produced it (which she's never done before) I think it was very entertaining and enjoyable. I would recommend this movie to anyone and everyone!
0 of 1 users found this helpful