6.7

1. Sep 23, 2011
    Rowan Atkinson does a decent job in filling in the laughs for "Mr. Bean's Vacation". However, the movie itself is useless in every means.
  2. Jan 6, 2014
    I love this movie! The innocence of a childlike mind and goofy humor combination is displayed perfectly. Plus the Music absolutely catches the emotions and expressions with the story's flow. The holiday sites were magnificent (I urged to go on a holiday after watching this movie). A big applause to Rowan Atkinson, whistle and waves to Emma de Caunes, Max Baldry and other amazing actors!
  3. May 29, 2011
    I always liked Rowan Atkinson with his mimic mood (despite statements in the films) simply priceless, another movie that I am well pleased with Rowanâ
  4. Aug 24, 2013
    Esta pelicula me gusto mucho, fue divertida e hilarante, con un humor perfecto y no absurdo; esta pelicula vale la pena verla, trae recuerdos de la serie.
  5. Aug 31, 2010
    A smart movie. It's pretty much for the family. The soundtrack was great! It was incredible to watch an Englishman who dosen't speak French In France. Not the best Rowan Atkinson movie but it was quite funny.
  6. Mar 4, 2012
    The character of Mr. Bean, perfectly designed for 10 minute sketches, fails to fill out an 85 minute run time effectively. There's a couple of great jokes, several bad ones and a whole lot of so-so ho-hum in between. I'm a huge fan of the TV show but neither of films manage to impress, regrettably.

1. Atkinson remains an expert clown, and there are sufficient numbers of gags to ensure that Bean fans worldwide will be kept fairly happy.
  2. Reviewed by: Derek Elley
    This is a thoroughly Euro bedmate to the 1997 "Bean," with the Gauls rather than the Yanks as the butt of Bean's bumblings.
  3. Atkinson's goofball grotesquerie never lets up -- right through to the inspired finale.