Columbia Pictures | Release Date: June 28, 2002
5.2
Mixed or average reviews based on 90 Ratings
Watch Now
CharlesM.Jan 31, 2006
There are some of the funniest scenes ever produced in a movie. Don't take it to serious or compare to anything else.
1 of 1 users found this helpful
gm101May 19, 2011
Out of all the Adam Sandler movies I've seen, this one's my favorite. Barely any sexual references, yet funny throughout the entire movie!
fink-Nov 28, 2005
C'mon this movie wasn't that bad...I strongly disagree with this review! It's a comedy, and not all of them have such a great plot, that's pretty much the point!!
JoeMammaMay 24, 2009
Loved it, why is Adam Sandler so looked down upon by critics. Not just this movie but in general.
BrettD.Nov 30, 2005
Mr. Deeds is the best movie ever!! I have watched around 30 times and I still love it. All my friends like the movie as well.
CiaranG.Jan 4, 2007
Quite good movie! Worth watching if you're looking for something funny. If you liked Adam Sandler's other films, you'll probably love this.
AnthonyS.Nov 24, 2005
Adam Sandler rocks, everyone is jealous of how funny he is so they give him a low rating, no1 will be a funnier comedian than him.
TheQuietGamerDec 21, 2011
A great comedy, and a good romance in it too, I found myself laughing often, and Adam Sandler gives a good performance but not his best, I did find myself questioning if he was the best choice for the character, but its got its hilariousA great comedy, and a good romance in it too, I found myself laughing often, and Adam Sandler gives a good performance but not his best, I did find myself questioning if he was the best choice for the character, but its got its hilarious moments, and if your a fan of Adam Sandler or Happy Madison then this is a must watch. Expand
spadenxDec 31, 2011
I thought it was a good comedy. It does get generic and corny ,like every Sandler film, but it was still well enough overall for a watch. I enjoyed it.
KaptainHutchinoDec 12, 2013
Seeing all the bad reviews, I was expecting something terrible. Instead I found the goofy laughs entertaining, but surprisingly Sandler wasn't delivering many of them.
bladeagentMar 1, 2014
Unlike his earlier films, Sandler shows us the warm side of his personality. He shows us that he is a talented comedian when given the correct material.