5.7

1. Aug 31, 2010
    This movie is a great action flick that is also funny. It actually shows real chemistry between the two throughout the movie, you really get the feel of how those two are around each other.
  2. Jul 27, 2011
    After hearing about the hype of this couple since I don't pay attention to celebrity gossip I decided to see them in action. This movie was a complete joke and made them both look as terrible actors. If their relationship is as interesting as this movie....
  3. Jan 17, 2011
    This movie isn't going to change your life but that wasn't it's purpose. Sit back and watch two actors at the height of their powers have some fun, blow off some steam and bring us along for the ride. A movie with the rare gift of allowing multiple viewings without a thought of boredom creeping in (see also MI3). A classic in the vein of 1950s comedies/action pictures. ENJOY
  4. May 17, 2012
    i think it a great achievement for a film if it's equally much fun to see the characters talk to one another and shoot one another. screenplay is one of the best i've seen in a long time, and you can teach a class on the mixing of action and romance.
  5. Jan 3, 2013
    The action is unlogical - just like the plot - and officious, the comedy isn't there. The punchlines got punched so weak by Mr. Pitt & Mrs. Jolie, I was impressed by how bad they are able to play. Most of that is because of the unbelievably stupid screenplay that snitches ideas from pretty much every action comedy before this one. Some parts can be considered okay and the scene where Adrian Brody is kidapped even made me smirk. However, 95% of this overlong and completely dull flick got me surprised of how poor Hollywood movies can get nowadays. Expand
  6. Nov 28, 2012
    There are some hugely entertaining action sequences and the chemistry between the two leads is undoubtedly strong, but it just lacks a certain dose of humanity within its characters.
  7. Apr 30, 2013
    When people say there is lack of chemistry between Jolie and Pitt I think it is ridiculous. There is obviously chemistry as there was a real relationship building on set. The film may be sloppy and in some parts forgettable, but when it's great it is truly really fun to watch. Where there is comedy, it is funny and where there is action it's visually pleasing. I think the film is fun for all, at times clumsy, but overall a great popcorn flick. Expand
  8. Jun 17, 2013
    Esta pelicula no estuvo no estuvo mala, estuvo aceptable, tuvo escenas buenas y escenas malas, no es la mejor pelicula de Brad Pitt y Angelina Jolie pero tampoco son su mala pelicula
  9. Apr 6, 2014
    Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Performance is badder then ever an okay violent film . and of the 88% enjoyable . Grade B..........................................................................

1. Pitt coasts through the movie in second gear. I have no idea what he's trying to accomplish with his tight-lipped, low-key performance; maybe he's angling to replace Tom Cruise in "Mission: Impossible IV."
    It's a perfect role for Jolie, whose seductive looks always seem to be concealing something dangerous, even predatory, and she brings out a looseness in Pitt, who fares much better in comedic roles than when playing things straight and stoic (i.e. Troy).
  3. Mr. & Mrs. Smith kicks off with panache and star power - and quickly wears out its welcome.