Release Date: April 4, 2008
6.6
Generally favorable reviews based on 55 Ratings
WATCH NOW
JaredC.Apr 1, 2008
Even if Wong Kar Wai and Lawrence Block's My Blueberry Nights doesn't have a high-pitch note to whistle the beauty of romance, it still has a firm mood that audiences will feel awry about.
DavideL.Apr 19, 2008
the interpretation of Norah Jones is the very nice surprise of a very bad film. a film with a ridiculous plot and nothing to say.
BessyR.Apr 5, 2008
Not very engaging, hard to see Jones as an actress when she is also singing for the film's theme...disappointing..
DiamondS.May 24, 2008
This movie was engaging, but the plot failed miserably. The screen writer should have done more with Norah Jones character. It was definatly missing something and Norah Jones was not believable in the role. She had more sexual chemisty with This movie was engaging, but the plot failed miserably. The screen writer should have done more with Norah Jones character. It was definatly missing something and Norah Jones was not believable in the role. She had more sexual chemisty with both leading ladies then she did with Jude Law. Expand
JayH.Jun 23, 2008
5.5/10. My Blueberry Nights has all the right ingredients, a skillful director, great cast, good story, but for me it just didn't work and I found my mind wandering and not wanting to stay focused. It lacked character depth.
SebastianB.Nov 21, 2008
Characters were undeveloped, I couldn't feel empathy for anyone. I'm a fan of Norah Jones' music but her acting semed very flat. A forgettable movie.