Never Again

6.3

1. JimR.
    Aug 8, 2003
    Really under rated by most of the critics. A thoroughly enjoyable film.
  2. RobertJ.
    Aug 5, 2003
    Great fun! I watched this at the Austin Film Festival with a room full of film critics who were laughing every bit as loud as I was.
  3. WalterS.
    Sep 9, 2003
    I laughed my ass off watching this movie. Just goes to show you that most of these so called film critics have their heads up their pompous asses.....
  4. Joe
    Nov 11, 2003
    Funny scenes. Well worth a weekend rental. Fifty year olds will definitely relate to the "never again" hurdle.
  5. RyanP
    Dec 28, 2005
    This may be the most poorly written movie I have ever experienced. The dialogue lumbers and each scene is so contrived and nonsensical I kept thinking to myself, "Why, why, why?!" Watch "Something's Gotta Give" instead, a well written, intelligent and funny romantic comedy featuring 50/60 year old characters. Avoid "Never Again".
  6. barbanon
    Mar 19, 2005
    Could be funny if they dropped the crude language, which is so unnecessary. Anyone over 45, if divorced, could relate to this film. I liked that part, but didn't like the vulgar language.

1. A wretched comedy about middle-aged romance.
  2. By turns touching, raucously amusing, uncomfortable, and, yes, even sexy, Never Again is a welcome and heartwarming addition to the romantic comedy genre; a pleasant surprise of a film that delivers so much more than its description leads one to expect.
    Clayburgh is the most dignified thing about this dreadfully overwrought, often preposterous romantic comedy.