4.2

1. Dec 24, 2012
    Rob Marshall proves here that he still having the talent that made Chicago a Best picture winning,it has strong performances from Daniel Day Lewis and Marion Cotillard and dazzling musical sequences.
  2. Jan 24, 2013
    Academy Award nominated for Best Supporting Actress I resent the fact that this movie would have negative reviews from fans.
  3. Dec 4, 2013
    The saving grace is Dion Beebe's beautiful cinematography, Cotillard, Cruz and a superb ending that is delicately delivered and adds an excellent final touch tying up loose ends and book-ending the feature with its opening number, which will most likely be confusing for those that aren't familiar with Fellini's original film. Everything said, I'm interested in seeing it again. I am leaving room for this one to grow on me. Expand
  4. Feb 5, 2014
    For me was a very good movie, if you enjoy movies and musicals, this is for you. The cinematography was excellent. Kidman, Dench, Cruz, Cotillard, Fergie, HUdson look very nice in the movie. you must to see it.

1. The numbers, while lively, remain cluttered and stage-bound. The women, however, are spirited and sexy.
  2. The disappointments here are many, from a starry cast the film ill-uses to flat musical numbers that never fully integrate into the dramatic story. The only easy prediction is that Nine is not going to revive the slumbering musical-film genre.
  3. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Sophisticated, sexy and stylishly decked out, Rob Marshall's disciplined, tightly focused film impresses and amuses.