4.5

1. Jan 11, 2011
    was unacceptable really 1 is too much i should give it 0 was dreadful was worse than date movie '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  2. Jan 11, 2011
    this might be one of the most, if not the most unfunny movies I've ever seen. Waste of time, space, and talent.where's the old Eddie Murphy, the funny one. I think he died with Pluto Nash
  3. Feb 28, 2012
    I feel like if this movie had come out about the time The Nutty Professor came out it would have done better. The makeup they did for the the various Eddie Murphy characters was good and very realistic. That was the only positive in the movie though. I had a hard time identifying with any of the characters and in all honesty found Norbit annoying. The only more annoying character wasI feel like if this movie had come out about the time The Nutty Professor came out it would have done better. The makeup they did for the the various Eddie Murphy characters was good and very realistic. That was the only positive in the movie though. I had a hard time identifying with any of the characters and in all honesty found Norbit annoying. The only more annoying character was Rasputia. It makes me sad the Cuba Gooding Jr. was in this and it makes me really sad that Eddie Murphy feels like he has to go back to his old ways to re-make his career instead of moving forward as an actor. Expand
  4. Nov 12, 2012
    Another stupid comedy that tries WAY too hard to entertain you, and fails miserably.
  5. Aug 5, 2013
    Norbit es la clase de pelicula fastidiosa que intenta llegar lejos de una forma mediocre,pero logra un poco dentro del fracaso pues logra tener algo de humor despues de un tiempo
  6. May 4, 2014
    Eddie Murphy supposedly insulted a lot of people with this film: foreigners, racial stereotypes, obese women, nerds, hopeless romantics, animals, intelligent people, and moviegoers. But the one person whose feelings he hurt more than anyone else was his own.
  7. Jun 8, 2014
    Awful movie, all the praise for this movie must be from the marketing department! This review must be 150 characters, but there are no words for how bad this film is. AWFUL.

The fun in Norbit is watching Murphy at work – the guy has a knack for bringing the physicality of his comic characters to life.
  2. Murphy speaks in a breathy lisp, as if his mouth had been partially buttoned shut, and he doesn't give himself the nerd's traditional redeeming feature of a geeky, slide-rule intellect. Norbit, all frozen gawk, is just a very dim bulb.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Nelson
    It's an astonishingly crass and vulgar film, crudely directed on a cut-rate budget by Brian Robbins, never more than almost funny or less than disturbing.