4.6

1. Jun 8, 2014
    Awful movie, all the praise for this movie must be from the marketing department! This review must be 150 characters, but there are no words for how bad this film is. AWFUL.
  2. May 4, 2014
    Eddie Murphy supposedly insulted a lot of people with this film: foreigners, racial stereotypes, obese women, nerds, hopeless romantics, animals, intelligent people, and moviegoers. But the one person whose feelings he hurt more than anyone else was his own.
  3. Aug 5, 2013
    Norbit es la clase de pelicula fastidiosa que intenta llegar lejos de una forma mediocre,pero logra un poco dentro del fracaso pues logra tener algo de humor despues de un tiempo
  4. Nov 12, 2012
    Another stupid comedy that tries WAY too hard to entertain you, and fails miserably.
  5. Feb 28, 2012
    I feel like if this movie had come out about the time The Nutty Professor came out it would have done better. The makeup they did for the the various Eddie Murphy characters was good and very realistic. That was the only positive in the movie though. I had a hard time identifying with any of the characters and in all honesty found Norbit annoying. The only more annoying character was Rasputia. It makes me sad the Cuba Gooding Jr. was in this and it makes me really sad that Eddie Murphy feels like he has to go back to his old ways to re-make his career instead of moving forward as an actor. Expand
  6. Dec 12, 2011
    Was an ok comedy. It was funny at times but too similar to Eddie Murphy's other films and it didnt do enough to seperate itself. Worth the watch imo but thats about it.
  7. Nov 15, 2011
    where is number 2? I love this movie and it is 100% funny. I would love a number 2. You people who rated bad dont know a good movie even if it hit you in the face. Please make norbit 2!!!!!!!1
  8. Feb 22, 2011
    No a bad movie. It's a very silly movie and for the most part good. There were some slow/boring parts in the movie but over all a good movie. If you need a good laugh, this will gave you one. You won't be crying from laughter but you will walk away with a nice smile.
  9. Feb 11, 2011
    Very, very funny. I think that some people just have bad taste giving negative reviews but hey, I enjoyed it. I found it very funny and it does have some soft moments that feel just right. I would really check it out, I liked it and I think you will too.
  10. Jan 11, 2011
    this might be one of the most, if not the most unfunny movies I've ever seen. Waste of time, space, and talent.where's the old Eddie Murphy, the funny one. I think he died with Pluto Nash
  11. Jan 11, 2011
    was unacceptable really 1 is too much i should give it 0 was dreadful was worse than date movie '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  12. Oct 6, 2010
    Not the greatest Comedy out there, but I did laugh. It doesnt deserve all the hate it's getting. And I am not a fan of the fact it was trying to be serious, but that didnt ruin it for me.
  13. Oct 4, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. i really hate this!!! is pure garbage!!! but i really like Rasputia perfomance...haha!!! this movie is really discriminative...but sometimes funny...complicated Expand
  14. Sep 20, 2010
    this movie is hilarious. watch it! the characters are very funny, especially resputia (lol). Who cares about stereotypes? hollywood is all stereotypes. critics are stupid, see the movie for yourself!

The fun in Norbit is watching Murphy at work – the guy has a knack for bringing the physicality of his comic characters to life.
  2. Murphy speaks in a breathy lisp, as if his mouth had been partially buttoned shut, and he doesn't give himself the nerd's traditional redeeming feature of a geeky, slide-rule intellect. Norbit, all frozen gawk, is just a very dim bulb.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Nelson
    It's an astonishingly crass and vulgar film, crudely directed on a cut-rate budget by Brian Robbins, never more than almost funny or less than disturbing.