6.2

1. Mar 27, 2012
    this movie has terrible acting, poor cinematography and the writing makes me think that a group of middle school children in bible camp wrote it. i was forced to see it by my catholic school and it was a terrible experience that honestly makes me want to go pro choice. the plot is as generic as any other movie about "finding yourself" and the main character is as flat as the wafers they give out during mass. don't waste your time on this because you don't have to be pro life and also think this movie is good. Expand
  2. jrs
    Oct 29, 2012
    A joke of a film, with an unfortunate basis in fear and disinformation. Save yourself the time, and just fondly recall the last Lifetime Network movie you've seen -- now with more anti-abortion propaganda!

1. Reviewed by: Mark Feeney
    Apr 12, 2012
    Its anti-abortion stance aside, October Baby looks and feels like a Lifetime movie waiting not to happen.
  2. Reviewed by: Marjorie Baumgarten
    Apr 11, 2012
    October Baby earns points for the originality of its protagonist but it has no chance of preaching to anyone but the choir.
  3. Reviewed by: Andrew O'Hehir
    Mar 24, 2012
    That whole aspect of October Baby creeped me out a lot more than the blood-curdling failed-abortion story did, honestly. I've seen a lot of movies where crazy and impossible things happen, and you just have to roll with them. Real life is much more frightening.