Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures | Release Date: November 25, 2009
4.9
Mixed or average reviews based on 120 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Check box if your review contains spoilers 0 characteres (5000 max)
avamiller21Apr 25, 2016
I really love Old Dogs. Even just on the soul fact that John Travolta and Robin Williams are in a movie together was enough to get my attention

Watch it here for free http://www.watchfree.to/watch-57a1-Old-Dogs-movie-online-free-putlocker.html
JappeJul 9, 2013
It was funny i think, especially when they thought, they were grandpas, and when they thought that he had got a "pee pee" :D................................................
TheQuietGamerMar 5, 2011
While this movie may miss a few marks it's still enjoyable, bringing humor, and a surprisingly touching story to the table, I had a blast watching this, and while there are a lot better movies out there this is still one I will recommend.
jp992751Jan 18, 2011
Is it supposed to be an award winning comedy? No of course not, but it is a clean family comedy that delivers all sorts of slapstick and cliche ridden jokes...and guess what if you take it as such it works.
AllanJMar 29, 2010
This movie is hilarious!!!! How do they rate The wild things a high review and this a bad review is beyond me. Some people truly are upside down. This movie made me laugh so hard I almost gagged!!!! Rent it, you won't regret it...
Mr.B.J.Mar 27, 2010
I loved this movie because it had a Gorilla, Recommended!
AndyCMar 1, 2010
A cinematic tour de force. A masterpiece that will eclipse all other films and revolutionize the industry. May seem a little early but..... I smell OSCAR!!!! Watching this was like seeing the face of god!
RonaldJan 10, 2010
This movie really makes me laugh!! Is for enjoying with the family.
FallanBJan 5, 2010
Rather than be boring and agreeable like the rest of you who don't appear to have an original thought among you, how about you go make a better movie. Old Dogs was light and funny, the way I am sure it was meant to be. Any of you Rather than be boring and agreeable like the rest of you who don't appear to have an original thought among you, how about you go make a better movie. Old Dogs was light and funny, the way I am sure it was meant to be. Any of you 'expert critics' earning the same bucks as Travolta in the brilliant movies you have made lately? Expand
AnthonySDec 29, 2009
This is the best movie I have ever seen. this is great. John travolta was like grease lightning.
GingerHDec 12, 2009
I loved this movie. I seem to always love the movies the critics hate.
DonnaMNov 30, 2009
I thought it was super funny.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
JodieANov 29, 2009
I found this movie to be hilarious! My mom and I both loved it, and it was refreshing to watch a movie that had no curse words at all.
LeonardRNov 29, 2009
An enjoyable way to spend 88 minutes with my granddaughter. It was full of good old slapstick humor (a la The Three Stooges). A good family movie.
BenGNov 25, 2009
Took my 12 and 7 year old grandsons to see it. They gave it a hearty thumbs up. I thought it was OK. I think the critics may have forgotten it wasn't intended to entertain old critics.
1 of 2 users found this helpful
CorettBNov 25, 2009
I might be the only idiot around. But I think the movie was excellent. Good job guys!!!
SandyNov 25, 2009
My husband & I enjoyed this movie & thought it was funny. The whole theater was laughing during the whole movie.
1 of 2 users found this helpful