7.2

1. Feb 4, 2011
    One of my favourite movies of the decade! It made me laugh, which is no mean feat. I've only ever heard good things from people I know who've seen it. A must see!
  2. Jul 5, 2012
    These movie critics are the only people I know that do not like this movie. Sure it is a bit immature and freekishly simple comedy, but a laugh from beginning to end. One of my favorites- Frank the tank baby! Guys forming a frat for losers just to keep a home near a college campus. "You're my boy Blue!"
  3. Feb 8, 2013
    A CRIMINAL comedy It was awesome !!!
    It's not the story, it was common... It's how it's made... full of funny jokes, crazy situations :)))
    I'm sure that everyone of you know 3 guys exactly like the 3 main characters :D

It’s party time, and the movie is wild and crude without being mean--it’s a comedy of infantile regression, “Animal House” for grownups. [17 March 2003, p. 154]
    Old School is exactly what director Todd Phillips intends for it to be: low-brow, moronic to a fault, and occasionally side-splittingly funny.
  3. Starts out silly, gets sillier by the minute, and frequently had me and most of the people around me in stitches.