No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings
- Starring: Frank Qutuq Irelan, John Miller, Josiah Patkotak
- Summary: Two teenage boys, who have grown up like brothers, go about their lives in the comfortable claustrophobia of an isolated Alaskan town. Early one morning, on a seal hunt with another teenager, an argument between the three boys quickly escalates into a tragic accident. Bonded by their dark secret, the two best friends are forced to create one fabrication after another in order to survive. The shocked boys stumble through guilt-fueled days, avoiding the suspicions of their community as they weave a web of deceit. With their future in the balance, they are forced to explore the limits of friendship and honor. (Silverwood Films)… Expand
- Director: Andrew Okpeaha MacLean
- Genre(s): Drama, Thriller
- More Details and Credits »
Feb 15, 201283The performances, all from non-professional local actors, are noticeably uneven, but the film is as much a portrait of a place as it is a narrative, and cinematographer Lol Crawley shoots the white-on-white polar expanses like they're vistas stretching to the ends of the earth-which in a way, they are.